Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
This warrior lost was just a “freak accident” kind of event crazy turnover and then Damian just throws the ball at the rim and makes it.:mjlol:
Neither Steph turning it over in the clutch or Lillard hitting a big shot at the end are anything close to a "freak accident." More like common occurrances.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

1:55 Lol Tom Chambers going at Fornier's hairline for no reason :Lolmueller:

Oubre been money since joining the Suns, we got the better of that deal even without Autism Rivers

@PS4
@mastermind
@FAH1223
@KillbertArenas
@JACK!

Yall really ain't want the breh Oubre? :Usurekid: He ballin :nunes: What's wrong with em?

I was in denial for a long time but I have to finally admit that from a player's standpoint that the team chemistry is toxic and I now believe Walland Beal are causing it.

I have no doubt Wall and Beal were consulted and provided their support for the Ariza-Oubre trade.

Wall and Beal both gave support for the trade.

Looks like a top 3 pick will come from tjis so im not too mad.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
4ly2z3Rl.png

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
this is a dumb stat, Westbrook has the most game winners because he shoots the most and probably has the most misses
I’d take kyrie over all of them in the clutch in a heartbeat

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
PG out tonight & Russy being so off this month :patrice:

This has all the makings of a game where Russy can't throw a grape in the ocean but jacks up 35 shots because fukk it:pachaha:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

:E40Cap:

Nice win. We've definitely got some issues right now and it's just not clicking. Being without a real center is a problem. Hopefully we'll get Boogie on board soon and he'll actually be able to play. Still think we're the best in a series against any team, but we're certainly not looking invincible.