Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
It's 85-90% malicious, and the rest is just incompetence, because Bickerstaff holds no one accountable for their actions EXCEPT Jaren.Nor does he run any plays for him.

The malice is coming from one person really: Conley. He wants to be an all-star, and he's jealous of the attention JJJ is receiving, and he goes out his way to sabotage him, whether its ignoring him when he has a mismatch, suddenly not being able to make entry passes, or just plain ball hogging.

It's gonna remain this way as long as Conley and Gasol are on the team.
When Conley did the Lowe post podcast recently, he talked about how he wasn’t allowed to play home games as a rookie because the fans hated him
I can see him harbouring a grudge against Jaren. none of that would happen under Fiz

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Utah's got the same problem the Hornets did a few seasons back.

Donovan Mitchell isn't just the only real offensive threat, he's also the ONLY guy that can really dribble the ball on the roster - and Rubio doesn't really count because defenses can double off of the guy while he still has the ball.

That is just an insane amount of pressure to put on any player in the league. Especially a second year guy. This on top of the fact that the league knows Gobert is just French Hibbert now.
They need to scoop Jabari Parker and should have gotten him this offseason

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Wizards can suck all types of meats.
:camby:

between these muthafukklets and the Rockets i just cant watch these fukkers.
:scust:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Doc went from overrated to underrated. Dont watch them a ton, but im really impressed with the Clippers and how they've remain competitive without CP3 and Blake. Good team