Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Gil Scott-Heroin boy shut up I said Wall was the best PG in the East,never said he was the best player.

And I been said this shyt about Milwaukee,just because you say dumb shyt all the time don’t mean nothing about the stuff I say

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Been box score watching the Jazz a lot this year...the fuxk is going on with Donovan Mitchell? Is he dealing with injuries, league figure out his tendencies or is he taking too many jumpshots? Between he and Rubio, jazz might have one of the worst shooting back courts in the league right now :picard:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Been box score watching the Jazz a lot this year...the fuxk is going on with Donovan Mitchell? Is he dealing with injuries, league figure out his tendencies or is he taking too many jumpshots? Between he and Rubio, jazz might have one of the worst shooting back courts in the league right now :picard:
It doesn’t seem like he worked on his game. I’ve seen him throw up a lot of wild prayers in traffic and his jumper is very inconsistent. And he doesn’t have any help as far as shot creation.

In general it looks like the NBA figured the Jazz out.