Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I've been back and forth with this, deliberating if they can, and while he certainly limits their ceiling with his lack of defense (especially in a position of importance), he's quite literally an offensive system all by himself, to a degree that I wouldn't even be entertaining this argument if it was any other big man in the last 20+ years.

:manny:
Being the an elite playmaker he is makes this convo possible. There hasn't been a playmaking center this good at effective playmaking since Hakeem. Everyone will mention Divac but he wasn't as much a playmaker as he was an elite passer. Jokic is an elite playmaker and his elite offensive threat makes his playmaking so effective.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Do "real ones" also know that Kemba's play has fallen off a cliff since those two games against Philly/Boston when nikkas were trying to crown him?

:hubie:
the quest for a narrative never ends... i understand though since det/cha was on at the same time as was/bos. you can only count on outlets to cover MJ smacking Monk, not who brought the team back yet again :skip: tell us more about games you didn't watch

Daps
the quest for a narrative never ends... i understand though since det/cha was on at the same time as was/bos. you can only count on outlets to cover MJ smacking Monk, not who brought the team back yet again :skip: tell us more about games you didn't watch
And what happened against the Hawks, Bucks, Thunder, T'Wolves, Pelicans and the Knicks?

:mjlit:

I've watched more than enough Hornets games over the last month to see that Kemba's play has fallen off since his hot start (I even told @KOBE it would, after he was trying to force him into the MVP conversation). I mean last night he was playing hot potato with the ball down the stretch, while watching Mudiay of all muh'fukkas light up shyt on the other end.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
And what happened against the Hawks, Bucks, Thunder, T'Wolves, Pelicans and the Knicks?

:mjlit:

I've watched more than enough Hornets games over the last month to see that Kemba's play has fallen off since his hot start. I mean last night he was playing hot potato with the ball down the stretch, while watching Mudiay of all muh'fukkas light shyt up on the other end.
You tell me. You watched the games :lupe: when did Kemba roll his ankle or fukk up his back again?

Had nothing to do with Borrego putting more ball handling responsibilities on Batum and Parker to keep Kemba from running himself ragged right? I mean what kind of franchise would intentionally put a player's health at risk going into free agency Definitely didn't have a bunch of quotes like right?

They even got Kaminsky back on the court running Clifford sets. Dude was halfway to china. Kemba/Monk sharing the rock is dead completely. And we dropped all the small ball shyt we did to start the year right before thanksgiving against OKC and haven't gone back since
one of the most inconsistent teams in the league is inconsistent and their new coach throws shyt at the wall every two games. crazy right? but thank you for your opinion :mjlol:
Did he have a shoulder, chest or arm injury last year or over the summer?
naw he just put on muscle which is even weirder. maybe 15-20 lbs or so

everyone knows he can't move or get up as quick as he used to, but he's just a p*ssy under the rim now. you'll almost never see a second effort from him on a rebound or tipped ball

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
rYblvqD.jpg