Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Are y'all dudes' lives that unfilling that y'all have to continue to make up bullshyt? Like I told @CantStop, I'm flattered that you have to lie to dig up dirt on me to deflect away from me burying y'all in the first instance.

:wow:
You have your opinions I have mine but your Kyle Lowry over CP3 in the playoffs died last year. Also Kyle Lowry over Jason Kidd.

camer999

All Star
Daps
I’m not willing to put what happened vs NO all on Dame, even though it’s his team. Kinda hard to get anything going when he’s doubled or tripled and has one of Jrue/Rondo on him at all time. CJ or somebody else had to step up and nobody did.

Bron would take Lillard to another level, same place he took Kyrie.
CJ played well. I agree that bron would take lillard to another level merely because he couldn't be double/triple teamed. He just doesn't have the court vision to play himself out of those situations. Also, I honestly think kyrie could dribble his way out of most of those situations. That being said Bron would probably patch up those hole in his game.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Tim Duncan retires:
Won 60 games

Tony Parker went down:
Still beat the rockets

Kawhi Leonard went down:
Still beat the rockets and made the conference finals

Kawhi disappeares for 83 games:
Spurs still win 47 games

Your best player is a man that didn't wanna be there 6 months ago, and their 2nd and 3rd best place is a 40 year old man and a man coming off a torn achillies injury:
They still make the playoffs and take a game off the warriors

Parker, Leonard, and Ginobili are gone:
Watch this:birdman:

Y'all about to be in for a rude ass awakening :birdman::birdman::birdman::birdman:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You have your opinions I have mine but your Kyle Lowry over CP3 in the playoffs died last year. Also Kyle Lowry over Jason Kidd.

Kyle Lowry in 2015-2016 was better than any year of Jason Kidd....:umad:

and im sorry to report that statistically Lowry and CP are about even down the line last season AND playoffs :mjgrin:

Yal keep making this mistake when talking about the Raps and playoffs its actually DeRozan who continually stinks it up...Lowry other than Game 4 against the Cavs where he mailed it in was actually pretty good. 17/9/4 on 51/44/81 and a 20 PER and you sitting here acting like he was awful :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The bolded is the only way to compare players.

You trying to act like statitistics mean nothing when thats just about the onyl way were gonna compare them 10 years from now...it aint like the Rockets had more playoff success...

Clearly CP had a better career but you said last season and playoffs as if CP had a dominant run :mjlol:

Lowry been just as good the last few years....even while in decline his numbers are even and the team has been at the top of the east.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
One guy plays with Harden and the other plays with DeRozan...Im not comparing there careers.

Clearly CP had a better career but you said last season and playoffs as if CP had a dominant run :mjlol:

Lowry been just as good the last few years....even while in decline his numbers are even and the team has been at the top of the east.
Numbers numbers numbers, but what about the impact. What about the underachieving. There’s literally only one year you can honestly say a CP3 team didn’t go as far as they could and loss and a favorite, can you say the same about the Raptors.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Numbers numbers numbers, but what about the impact. What about the underachieving. There’s literally only one year you can honestly say a CP3 team didn’t go as far as they could and loss and a favorite, can you say the same about the Raptors.

So CP3 never underachieved on the Clippers ? Hes been a underachiever his whole career its what hes known for lol.....Raptors were the favorite exactly ONE year,last season.

No other time were they the favorite.

2014 - 3rd seed lost to 6th seed (they were picked as the underdog)
2015 - 4th lost to 5th seed
2016 - 2nd seed lost to 1st in ECF
2017 - 3rd seed lost to 2nd seed
2018 - 1st seed lost to 3rd seed

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
So CP3 never underachieved on the Clippers ? Hes been a underachiever his whole career its what hes known for lol.....Raptors were the favorite exactly ONE year,last season.

No other time were they the favorite.

2014 - 3rd seed lost to 6th seed (they were picked as the underdog)
2015 - 4th lost to 5th seed
2016 - 2nd seed lost to 1st in ECF
2017 - 3rd seed lost to 2nd seed
2018 - 1st seed lost to 3rd seed

Well there you to not equal

Don_Knock

@DonKnock
Daps
Reppin
Houston
NL66BqQ.png

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He’s better than Tristan was at his best.

Is he really tho? TT is garbage but he finessed his contract after that 16 finals. Turner was garbage last year. I’m only guessing since he’s 22 the pacers are betting on potential. Right now he’s a poor mans Kristaps

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Is he really tho? TT is garbage but he finessed his contract after that 16 finals. Turner was garbage last year
I don’t think Turner was garbage last year he just didn’t improve, he’s a good spacing big man, can hit a turn around out the post and is a good rim protector. He’s only 22 and has upside.