Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It wasn’t Kyrie that made him go ghost it was Kyle Lowry:russ:

I thought it was westbrook getting exposed again? Or the Rockets showing success with CP3? LeBron doing everything his biggest stans expected of him and then some? I don't know, it's honestly hard to keep track of all the L's when the receipts actually come in.

Nah man, it's gotta have been Playoff Rondo. He just can't stand those high-IQ players who show up when it matters.

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps

I was listening to Simmons podcast the other day where he said it, he tried to play it off like he didn't have knowledge. I thought this was another report but it's just that.

I think Portland plays the season out and if they end up a low seed or look like they're missing the playoffs they'll look to move one of Dame/CJ, at that point Lakers have the most ammunition and desire to pull off a Dame deal. Then again I also think Allen dying plays a big factor losing the owner and best player all in a few months is tough.

Everybody talks about the pieces LA signed in the offseason having questionable fit but I don't think they were ever meant to fit, that roster is only meant to get them to a specific point until they can make trades. Kinda seems like the stars are aligning for it, plus Simmons was screaming out LeBron to LA before anyone I can remember and look where we are now.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
got all my devices connected.
watch the Hornets get their shyt pushed in by the Bucks tomorrow!
:blessed:

A8FLOmG.png

camer999

All Star
Daps
I was listening to Simmons podcast the other day where he said it, he tried to play it off like he didn't have knowledge. I thought this was another report but it's just that.

I think Portland plays the season out and if they end up a low seed or look like they're missing the playoffs they'll look to move one of Dame/CJ, at that point Lakers have the most ammunition and desire to pull off a Dame deal. Then again I also think Allen dying plays a big factor losing the owner and best player all in a few months is tough.

Everybody talks about the pieces LA signed in the offseason having questionable fit but I don't think they were ever meant to fit, that roster is only meant to get them to a specific point until they can make trades. Kinda seems like the stars are aligning for it, plus Simmons was screaming out LeBron to LA before anyone I can remember and look where we are now.
I don't trust dame in the playoffs.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don't trust dame in the playoffs.

I’m not willing to put what happened vs NO all on Dame, even though it’s his team. Kinda hard to get anything going when he’s doubled or tripled and has one of Jrue/Rondo on him at all time. CJ or somebody else had to step up and nobody did.

Bron would take Lillard to another level, same place he took Kyrie.