Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Breh this the deepest roster OKC’s ever had.

Best defensive team in the league, with no Robes??? :mindblown:

They got arguably the best backup PG in the game.

Ferg coming back as a solid defender & Abrines being solid this year to has been amazing. They need to find another vet wing (hopefully that's an alright shooter) to replace Hami's minutes later in the year somewhere though, especially since Robes is such a question mark at this point.

Probably talking about all the sweet passes Adams has made this season :wow:

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
Ferg coming back as a solid defender & Abrines being solid this year to has been amazing. They need to find another vet wing (hopefully that's an alright shooter) to replace Hami's minutes later in the year somewhere though, especially since Robes is such a question mark at this point.

Probably talking about all the sweet passes Adams has made this season :wow:

Trade deadline .... Sam holding on that 10.9 mil trade exemption from Melo trade. Can get a good player for that

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
When the last time a team used a trade exception to trade for a solid player? I’m not saying you wrong, it’s a legit question because I swear I never see teams use them

They can use that trade salary of 10.9 mil and add another player to it to match a player.

So someone like say Ken Bazemore who is making 18mil a team like OKC could do Ferguson + Melo 10.9 trade to match out salary.

Its also a good way for teams to clear salary.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They can use that trade salary of 10.9 mil and add another player to it to match a player.

So someone like say Ken Bazemore who is making 18mil a team like OKC could do Ferguson + Melo 10.9 trade to match out salary.

Its also a good way for teams to clear salary.
You can’t combine trade exemptions with player salaries in a trade. They only exist to absorb salary

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Before Covington trade - T'Wolves ranked 29th on defense (4-9 record)
After Covington trade - T'Wolves ranked 2nd on defense (8-3 record)

Obviously, there are # of factors that aren't directly influenced by him, but he's providing some top-10 defensive player type-impact; he isn't the M2M defender Kawhi is, but he's a better team defender. The energy and acumen he's providing through this honeymoon phase seem to be contagious too - both Wiggins and KAT are more engaged and are making smarter decisions on that side of the floor.

He was a damn good defender in Philly, but I don't recall him being this effective.
Wiggins only had 16 but that’s the best I’ve seen him play non LeBron games in years

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
27-6 with 2 minutes to go in the 1st quarter.

I really wanted to watch this game

suns are such a horrible franchise, haven't been relevant in almost a decade

suns have had 4 top 5 picks since 2013 and only had alex le, dragan bender, josh jackson, deandre ayton