Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Mars

Superstar
Daps
if Conley and Marc are healthy, Grizz should be there too

Agreed...And the LAC have had a favorable schedule despite playing some of the tougher teams:

Win over OKC-No Westbrook
Win over Hou-No Paul
Win over Hou-No Harden
Win over GS-No Curry
Win over Wash-No Howard

Memphis or the LAC will get the last playoff spot.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
This kd news will really effect next yrs free agency. I think he leaves GS and forms his own team somewhere away from Lebron. Klay will stay Kyrie will resign Butler will resign Kawhi will probably resign. A team like the Lakers will probably have to make trade to add another star.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
if Grizz were smart, they would be trading both and have a proper rebuild
Trading for who? This is Memphis, they are trying to get people into the seats. The city wont support you if you are losing nonstop. The goal was to have players around Mike and Marc to compliment them. Injuries have delayed this start.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This kd news will really effect next yrs free agency. I think he leaves GS and forms his own team somewhere away from Lebron. Klay will stay Kyrie will resign Butler will resign Kawhi will probably resign. A team like the Lakers will probably have to make trade to add another star.

PG really derailed the Lakers plans. And I also think everyone is fully aware of LeBron aging so its kind of risky signing there for the long term

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Hopefully the Sixers can catch the Jazz riling tonight and get a win with Jimmy looking good. He had a good game against the Magic all things considered but you could clearly tell he didn't know plays etc. Hopefully Brown puts him on Mitchell tonight too.