Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's crazy to see a guy like Rudy Gay who was nothing more than a low iq iso chucker everywhere he went...and now in San Antonio dude is just insanely efficient...

If you are smaller than him he puts you in the mid post and it's just an easy turn around jumpshot...

If you are bigger than him he got just enough juice left to get by you and attack the rim...layup...dunk...freethrows or and 1...

If you forget about him from 3 he shoots it and damn near rips the nets off the rim...

I wonder how his career would have been if he had come to san antonio in his prime...

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
It's crazy to see a guy like Rudy Gay who was nothing more than a low iq iso chucker everywhere he went...and now in San Antonio dude is just insanely efficient...

If you are smaller than him he puts you in the mid post and it's just an easy turn around jumpshot...

If you are bigger than him he got just enough juice left to get by you and attack the rim...layup...dunk...freethrows or and 1...

If you forget about him from 3 he shoots it and damn near rips the nets off the rim...

I wonder how his career would have been if he had come to san antonio in his prime...

I've always felt that kawhi is who he should have turned out to be.... damn shame.