Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Happy my guy Bjelicia is playing like this. I knew he could but Thibs kept him in inconsistent rotations and he should have had the ball in his hands way more than he did. He can make plays but Thibs kept him as a catch and shoot guy and he didnt have the confidence.

I remember 2 years ago in a game, Bjelly got his first start against the Lakers and had a huge game and put up all around numbers because he was leading the break and handling the ball but never saw that shyt again. Hes a nice fit next to WCS and Fox and Hield are playing really well so far. Hopefully they stay competitive this year because they play an exciting style of basketball right now :ehh:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happy my guy Bjelicia is playing like this. I knew he could but Thibs kept him in inconsistent rotations and he should have had the ball in his hands way more than he did. He can make plays but Thibs kept him as a catch and shoot guy and he didnt have the confidence.

I remember 2 years ago in a game, Bjelly got his first start against the Lakers and had a huge game and put up all around numbers because he was leading the break and handling the ball but never saw that shyt again. Hes a nice fit next to WCS and Fox and Hield are playing really well so far. Hopefully they stay competitive this year because they play an exciting style of basketball right now :ehh:

Still got Bogdan "double double" Bogdan to come back.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You can't help but feel like the Rockets are going to bounce back and finish as a top 3 seed. They have too good of an offensive system to fall too far behind

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

Kings have a solid core....but fox was garbage vs the wizards, his weaknesses are glaring he's pretty much looking like a poor mans Jwall like i thought....Justin Jackson on the other hand has been very impressive on both ends:ehh: