Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Wizards are a fukking joke :dead:

two chances to win or tie the game and both times they can't even get a shot up

by far the dumbest & most frustrating team in the association

every year they find new ways to ultimately disappoint and waste all their potential :francis:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
5 games in and wizards are complaining lol..that team will eventually blow it up, they should go after Butler imo since they waste Porter anyways

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's time to trade Wall. I wouldn't trade Beal or Porter. I would really look at the possibilities to see if I can get a PG in a trade.
I had a heated convo on this with my homey, told him before the season we need to trade wall for sure, and porter if we can (we can)

Both players are great and will do great things, but after this season half the team becomes free agents. Oubre will be offered the max so he'll get Otto porter money. Jeff Green is due for a deal and will earn one. We have too much $$$ invested in walls deal. His production isn't 200mil worthy. What we need to do is trade him for players we like/players we can trade away for picks or just release so we can pay Oubre and whoever else we'll need. Its easier to make those moves now than it would be in the off-season.

But I have no problem seeing how this team does, but Dwight has to be healthy :francis: and John has to get other players involved the same way he does for brad