Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

full

Daps
I mentioned in the Celtics/Raptors game thread - Lowry-Green-Kawhi is the best 1-3 [defensively] over the last 20+ years. The collective of defensive BBIQ (especially how seamlessly they switch before teams even have a chance to penetrate/shoot), natural ability, and effort, is simply on another level. All y'all back-in-the-day ass muh'fukkas should be appreciating this type of shyt, instead of focusing on the basketball fallacies of the game this season.

:whoo:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Raptors are a great regular season team. Gotta give it to them.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I mentioned in the Celtics/Raptors game thread - Lowry-Green-Kawhi is the best 1-3 [defensively] over the last 20+ years. The collective of defensive BBIQ (especially how seamlessly they switch before teams even have a chance to penetrate/shoot), natural ability, and effort, is simply on another level. All y'all back-in-the-day ass muh'fukkas should be appreciating this type of shyt, instead of focusing on the basketball fallacies of the game this season.

Gotta give it to Billups Rip and Tay prince since they actually got something done, but for sure based on talent and early looks of what they can do this is true.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

We don't always agree but there is a reason why your one of my favs