South Florida
j95Zn12.png

:mjlit:

I can get used to this...
Info on the app?

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
It's a damn shame how so many so called basketball fans don't understand the concept of pace and how it applies to defense and overall scoring. More and more offenses are on that 7 seconds or less type shyt where they are firing up the first open shot, especially if it's a three pointer. Combine that with the new shot clock rule and you're having a bunch more possessions and in turn a lot more points. Defense isn't a lot worse than it's been. Teams are just playing faster yet you hear everywhere how no defense is being played.

Defense isn't being played because teams aren't using enough rim protectors. Any team that runs 5 perimeter guys with one at center aren't playing proper defense because they're just giving up easy buckets at the rim. This doesn't apply to all teams, but points in the paint is what's becoming problematic because it's too easy, it's not all a result of pace.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's good enough to start right now but the team is stacked at the wing. He'll have to wait to get more consistent minutes. At the very least, he should be ahead of Troy Daniels in the rotation. Daniels shouldn't have gotten more minutes than Bridges in the home opener. Daniels is hurt tonight so Bridges got an opportunity.

That's why the Jamal Crawford signing confused everyone. They signed a 38 year old who's going to take more minutes from the young guys, shoot iso contested jumpers, and get killed on the defensive end.

I'm not really big on Trevor Ariza.I think he's a decent complimentary player, but it seems like a lot of Suns fans are

expecting him to be the #2 option.He's too streaky & inefficient.I thought he was horrible last night.Bridges looked better

than him & Josh Jackson combined.By all star break, I expect Booker, TJ Warren, and Bridges to be the top 3 wings on this team.

I love Josh Jackson's aggressive attitude & potential, but he plays out of control 95% of the time.His only value right now is being

a decent defensive player.That being said, Bridges looked like an even better defender last night.Plus he can shoot! I could see JJ

being pushed to the doghouse pretty soon.But yeah....Ariza needed to sit.He looked mentally checked out.At the moment, TJ

Warren should be seeing the 2nd most minutes on this team next to Book.I think he only played like 22 minutes last night.

Which is ridiculous when you consider the Suns are a team struggling to get their scoring numbers up.He's one of the most efficient/

purest scorers in the league.On top of that, he's nailing the 3pt shot right now.Plus he's somewhat of an underrated defender.I really

like what I'm seeing from him out there.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Lonzo is hands down the most swagless guy in the NBA. His dad absorbed the swag from the entire family.