Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Funny how u make that argument work for you..
Last year was the FIRST time he went out like that..
Yet you give him that badge because you dont follow the Blazers so thats all you remember :ufdup:
I been hating on Dame long before he got smoked :mjlol: Blazers should've traded him for some pieces to try and build something with CJ since he basically does the same thing with less theatrics

Dame can't run an offense, can't play defense, and straight up checks out of games. Sell high like the Clippers did with Blake :hubie:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I been hating on Dame long before he got smoked :mjlol: Blazers should've traded him for some pieces to try and build something with CJ since he basically does the same thing with less theatrics

Dame can't run an offense, can't play defense, and straight up checks out of games. Sell high like the Clippers did with Blake :hubie:
I will agree that nikka NOR cj plays defense.. but he has become a waaay better playmaker and him being FIRST TEAM ALL NBA should underline that..

Trust me. I was fukking D I Z G U Z T E D with that fukking showing last year.. but to jus trade away a top 10 player cuz he played like shyt.. thats stupid..

Right now outside of a handful of players
. You cant say you wouldn't want him leading your team

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It's a damn shame how so many so called basketball fans don't understand the concept of pace and how it applies to defense and overall scoring. More and more offenses are on that 7 seconds or less type shyt where they are firing up the first open shot, especially if it's a three pointer. Combine that with the new shot clock rule and you're having a bunch more possessions and in turn a lot more points. Defense isn't a lot worse than it's been. Teams are just playing faster yet you hear everywhere how no defense is being played.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka Rose is back :wow:

Rose byke?

Rose getting that Jabari package next year:win:

D-muthafukkin Rose. Stop playin him like an off guard, put the ball in his hands and let him run point guard like he's supposed to.

346lvo7.jpg

im not even mad that rose goin off

Damn, Thibs knows how to get the best out of Derrick!

He legit looks like near prime D-Rose.

PUSHED HIM DEAD IN THE CHEST.

GAME WAS RIGGED ALL NIGHT.

:devil:
:evil:

Cc: @CantStop

For your blasphemous remarks the other night lol

.. this team looks so much better when they let rose pkay his natural position instead of SG

And suprise suprise .. everytime they run the pick x roll/pop or set a pick for him its daamn near unstoppable ..(something I been saying since Knicks season ..

Pick your fn poison .. the offense would look so much better for KAt x the team.in general in the put the ball in his hands ..

Teague need 2 fall the f baaak by december

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
It's a damn shame how so many so called basketball fans don't understand the concept of pace and how it applies to defense and overall scoring. More and more offenses are on that 7 seconds or less type shyt where they are firing up the first open shot, especially if it's a three pointer. Combine that with the new shot clock rule and you're having a bunch more possessions and in turn a lot more points. Defense isn't a lot worse than it's been. Teams are just playing faster yet you hear everywhere how no defense is being played.
Correct