Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
I was thinking that fully healtgy Dallas can make the playoffs, but dont sleep on the Suns, they are more than good enough to nake it also, damn the leage has too much talent. EVERY SINGLE SUN HAS PLAYED WELL TONIGHT, Josh played himself out of the starting lineup in the preseason, coach said he could play himself right back into it and dude has played his ass off tonight, i love that nikkas game man. Its like 5 nikkas in this game right now thats in my top 20 to watch lol.

Best sport in the world
I like watching NBA talent. I just enjoy the games no matter who wins or loses. I tend to root for the underdog though.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
allen is going to be wasted in utah this year even though he has serious ROTY potential...he fits snyder's system perfectly but they had too many damn guards already. don't know why they drafted him, he can get good minutes on alot of teams. Was hoping the warriors would snag him; he'd be getting alot of backup guard minutes right now given their lack of young depth.

Im sure he getting some of Burks minutes when he gets his annual injury

e001

Superstar
Daps
I have always said this shyt and was always absolutely serious, dude literally scores every time he touches the ball. Literally cant do a single thing else, but he shoots 100% from the field :pachaha:

It feels like he always has more points than minutes, shyt is ridiculous. And he's great at the line.