Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
allen is going to be wasted in utah this year even though he has serious ROTY potential...he fits snyder's system perfectly but they had too many damn guards already. don't know why they drafted him, he can get good minutes on alot of teams. Was hoping the warriors would snag him; he'd be getting alot of backup guard minutes right now given their lack of young depth.
grayson?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's why TJ Warren's not a household name.Too one track minded.Score...score...score....TJ Buckets.

Has to learn how to share his gravity once he starts drawing in the defense.Could've hit Ayton a few times, but decided to go barreling

into a double team trying for another bucket...Ton fukking Buckets

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I was thinking that fully healtgy Dallas can make the playoffs, but dont sleep on the Suns, they are more than good enough to nake it also, damn the leage has too much talent. EVERY SINGLE SUN HAS PLAYED WELL TONIGHT, Josh played himself out of the starting lineup in the preseason, coach said he could play himself right back into it and dude has played his ass off tonight, i love that nikkas game man. Its like 5 nikkas in this game right now thats in my top 20 to watch lol.

Best sport in the world