Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would i say that last year when westbrook was injured ? of course the grizz were going to win, but look how close the games were. i have no doubt they would have won the series with westbrook. grizz might trade randolph before the deadline anyway.

Without westbrook, of course they wouldn't have beat the grizz, but you're telling me that without Westbrook they're going to finish number 1 in their division? :what:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
i don't have to marginalize you white boy... reality does that on its own.

Religion wise, biblically speakin, you white people are cursed/diseased lepers

and sports wise, yall are fundamentally sound, swagless robots who lack the ability to get out of 1st gear.
This is the coliseum, not higher learning. :camby:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some people think the Pistons can beat the Heat if they face in the first round :patrice:

Pistons definitely looking nice but :patrice:

there is no one on the Heat frontline that can stick Monroe, any double teams would result in Drummond on board clean up, cant keep a body on both :manny:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
The Pistons can't beat the Heat in a 7 game series. Miami is just going to make Detroit adapt to their style of play, not vice versa. Nobody on the Pistons is stopping LeBron either. All Miami has to do is pack the paint and make Detroit shoot jumpers as well.

7PHX

Pro
Daps
unless Oden changes things, Pistons would have a huge advantage rebounding, Monroe/Drummond will be tough to stop, and Smith matches up with LeBron physically as well as anyone. Heat would still be the favorites but the Pistons match up well with them, I think the Heat would rather see WAS/MIL/TOR/etc in the first round than DET, and maybe even the Knicks

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'd give the Pistons one game in a playoff series with the Heat. If there's full-blown fukkery going on, MAYBE 2, but that 2nd win would get coughed up.

Daps
Get on the Celtics today (before it drops).

Nets resting their entire starting lineup, Boston at home + they only lost to the Nets by two points last week (in Brooklyn) who had a close to full strength team.