Bulls fans are back :leon:
Heat repeating :obama:
Damn near half of the teams tanking :pachaha:
Malc switching between teams like noone's business :dead:

I can't wait :shaq:

so much fail in this post

Kobe not even be Mike on the Wizards status when he returns

He are trying to three-peat not repeat

Every team in the west looks competitive including the kings and suns. In the east the only teams that look completely wack are boston, philly, and T.dot, but even they got some ballers, and look pretty decent. Orlando, Charlotte, Detroit, and Washington, are all competing for the 8th seed, so that looks like a horrible tank if there ever was one.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man adams is looking really really good. perkins gotta be shook
reggie is looking spectaular. he's going to be an expensive penny once the league realizes his talent at the rim and defensively.
lamb played a good game yesterday, typical game you expect from a sub 200 minute player

i think we will be Really really good this year, but completely dominate next year.

I don't think yall will win the NW

Yall will be fighting for the 7th or 8th seed.

Spurs
Clips
Nuggs
Rockets
Warriors
Grizz
7th.......
8th.......

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I don't think yall will win the NW

Yall will be fighting for the 7th or 8th seed.

Spurs
Clips
Nuggs
Rockets
Warriors
Grizz
7th.......
8th.......
LMAO is this a joke post, not win the NW RW will be back in less than a month. you got us going 7th-8th seed based on him missing less than a month comedy

Daps
so much fail in this post

Kobe not even be Mike on the Wizards status when he returns

He are trying to three-peat not repeat

Every team in the west looks competitive including the kings and suns. In the east the only teams that look completely wack are boston, philly, and T.dot, but even they got some ballers, and look pretty decent. Orlando, Charlotte, Detroit, and Washington, are all competing for the 8th seed, so that looks like a horrible tank if there ever was one.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Orlando has a squad being led by Oladipo and Afflalo.

Vujacavic, Oquinn, Harris, Hearkless, Nicholson, and Maxiell are a pretty deep front court rotation. No one should sleep. And they are straight at the PG with Nelson and Price. So tell me why the Wizards, Bobcats or Pistons will be better than the Magic.

Daps
Orlando has a squad being led by Oladipo and Afflalo.

Vujacavic, Oquinn, Harris, Hearkless, Nicholson, and Maxiell are a pretty deep front court rotation. No one should sleep. And they are straight at the PG with Nelson and Price. So tell me why the Wizards, Bobcats or Pistons will be better than the Magic.
:what:

Wall, Beal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oladipo, Afflalo.

And who the fukk said the Bobcats were gonna be better than the Magic?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO is this a joke post, not win the NW RW will be back in less than a month. you got us going 7th-8th seed based on him missing less than a month comedy

this guy had 2 surgeries in less than a year, and that's coming back from an from a season in which he regressed anyway.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Wall, Beal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oladipo, Afflalo.

And who the fukk said the Bobcats were gonna be better than the Magic?

Oladipo looks better than Wall and Neal. He looks like wall with a J and a 3 pointer. Have yall p;ayed the magic yet?

Daps
I meant Beal.... but the fact wall doesn't have a J is a major flaw in his game.
I know who you meant, but you needa sit down. Did you watch Wall last season? Did you see the improvement the Wizards made when he came back from injury?

They went from 5-28 to 24-25 with Wall in the lineup, plus they were top 3 defensively when he came back too. Only thing stopping that team from making the playoffs is injuries.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
he regressed da fukk :what: i'm done with you clown
don't talk to fscballin, dude is literally insane, go read his HL posts if you don't believe me.

Anyway, I just don't see Thunder being able to make it back to the finals with Scott Brooks coaching. I think they really fukked up losing harden. I remember being fukking :dead: that this fakkit Scott Brooks had Harden coming off the bench for Thabo.