Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't talk to fscballin, dude is literally insane, go read his HL posts if you don't believe me.

Anyway, I just don't see Thunder being able to make it back to the finals with Scott Brooks coaching. I think they really fukked up losing harden. I remember being fukking :dead: that this fakkit Scott Brooks had Harden coming off the bench for Thabo.

damn you white folks are funny

"don't talk to him"

you sound like a female

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he regressed da fukk :what: i'm done with you clown

went from 45% from the field to 43% from the field. His 3pt percentage went up slightly, and his assist numbers went up. But he's a score 1st pg, who scoring productivity regressed. Not saying he aint nice, but coming off of 2 surgeries.. i don't expect to see the same russy when he returns

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you're a white boy...

real n*ggaz don' take yall onipions seriously anyway, especially not related to sports or religion, 2 areas where yall don't think nothing like us
Your attempts to marginalize me because of my skin color make me giggle like a school girl, friend. I really don't care who takes my opinion seriously.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your attempts to marginalize me because of my skin color make me giggle like a school girl, friend. I really don't care who takes my opinion seriously.

i don't have to marginalize you white boy... reality does that on its own.

Religion wise, biblically speakin, you white people are cursed/diseased lepers

and sports wise, yall are fundamentally sound, swagless robots who lack the ability to get out of 1st gear.

Ivan Trillwater.

This dikk ain't freeeee
Daps
Reppin
Woodbury, MN and Dublin, OH
Them switching the Finals format back to 2-2-1-1-1 makes it low key easier for the Heat to repeat if they make it back.
Those 3 games in Dallas killed us (even tho we all know one person wasn't playing great)
It helped us big time to have those 3 games in 2012 against OKC
It nearly killed us last season against the Spurs ( thank gawd for Jesus Shuttlesworth :blessed: )

If Miami makes it back with HC, they could take the first 2 games, get 1 on the road instead of 2 that was needed to have the series lead heading into Game 6, close it out in Game 5 because they would be at home and if not, Game 7 because they would be at home. Or even Game 6 on the road.

Last edited:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i bet you said the same thing last year. If westbrook comes back 100%, then im with you, but after 2 surgeries, i don't think he's going to be the same Russell Westbrook

why would i say that last year when westbrook was injured ? of course the grizz were going to win, but look how close the games were. i have no doubt they would have won the series with westbrook. grizz might trade randolph before the deadline anyway.