Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Dragic out there showing why he should've been an All-Star. 19 points in the first half against the best defense in the league :wow:

shame he wont get a spot in the stacked west

I told your selective reading ass that Dragic doesn't make sense on The Pacers because he wouldn't have the ball in his hands.

dragic doesn't need the ball he in his hand he's a proficient spot up shooter and very good in the PNR....... he could bring that instant offensive spark that hill can;t bring and opens up the floor even more....only thing hill has over him is D, which isnt that big of a deal cause dragic is no slouch himself and the players around him can bring help....

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
shame he wont get a spot in the stacked west

dragic doesn't need the ball he in his hand he's a proficient spot up shooter and very good in the PNR....... he could bring that instant offensive spark that hill can;t bring and opens up the floor even more....only thing hill has over him is D, which isnt that big of a deal cause dragic is no slouch himself and the players around him can bring help....
Dragic shines on team that plays a faster pace not on some grind out team like The Pacers.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He was playing good with Bledsoe off ball, but he's been playing extremely better with the ball in hands at all times. Ask @GoddamnyamanProf
Honestly he can do both. He's been scoring more but thats kind of out of necessity. Overall Phoenix is better with Bledsoe and Dragic playing together. Goran is a good passer but his best skill is still scoring and he's deceptively strong so he can play the two just as well.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly he can do both. He's been scoring more but thats kind of out of necessity. Overall Phoenix is better with Bledsoe and Dragic playing together. Goran is a good passer but his best skill is still scoring and he's deceptively strong so he can play the two just as well.

Bledsoe out for the season?

that's my future starting PG :lupe:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Dragic shines on team that plays a faster pace not on some grind out team like The Pacers.

I've watched a bunch of suns games there about 50/50, its not all run n gun....
and like i said his style can open up the offense and utilize stephenson and george open court skills/athleticism.....but yea it probably will never happen, so:manny:....

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Bledsoe out for the season?

that's my future starting PG :lupe:
Team reports say he could be back in a month, he seems less certain. Might get his Derrick Rose on. He got his meniscus removed, not repaired so theres really no reason he should miss the whole season.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Team reports say he could be back in a month, he seems less certain. Might get his Derrick Rose on. He got his meniscus removed, not repaired so theres really no reason he should miss the whole season.

I thought Wade taught these dudes the problems with removing that :snoop: He must want to cash out ASAP this off season

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I thought Wade taught these dudes the problems with removing that :snoop: He must want to cash out ASAP this off season
Nah he already tore it and had it repaired in the past injury so docs said even if he waits long for it to heal itll be weak and he'll prob tear it again...so they said fukk it and took out the injured part:yeshrug: Sucks for his future but they didnt really have a choice.