Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
parkerft_medium.gif
What the hell did I just watch? I never seen a player choke on a free throw so badly

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
i guess I'll have to accept the boring ass grizz are going to make the playoffs and make one series unwatchable for me. smh.
other than the WCF, what other unwatchable series have they been involved in?

spurs, thunder-2011, clippers-2012, clippers, thunder last year.

none of those were boring. this narrative has to stop.

the heat have had more boring series in the last 3 years

tr2k

All Star
Daps
other than the WCF, what other unwatchable series have they been involved in?

spurs, thunder-2011, clippers-2012, clippers, thunder last year.

none of those were boring. this narrative has to stop.

the heat have had more boring series in the last 3 years
Its even more exciting since Lee and JJ have arrived but hes never seen any of their games to know that.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Cleveland Cavaliers were hoping to be a playoff contender this season around Kyrie Irving, but have been terribly disappointing. The Cavaliers have missed on several draft picks and Chris Grant's job as general manager is in danger.

"Kyrie Irving has been telling people privately he wants out," wrote Chad Ford.
Irving becomes eligible for a contract extension this offseason and will presumably receive a max offer from the Cavaliers. Irving could become a restricted free agent in the 2015 offseason meaning he could not leave outright until 2016.

"The Cavs are working to try to create a winning situation and culture to make him happy," wrote Ford. "Didn't report it to say he's gone. Just trying to show why the Cavs are trying hard to right the ship right now."
Chad Ford is skeptical of whether the Big 3 of the Miami Heat will remain on the roster heading into the 14-15 season.

"Doubt it," wrote Ford about LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade all remaining with the Heat beyond the current season. "But I'm not sure it will be LeBron that leaves. From what I can gather talking to teams and agents around the league, it's Chris Bosh who is the most likely to leave. LeBron and Wade are so good, I think we all forget what a force Bosh can be. Lots of teams would give him the max and feature him in ways Miami can't. LeBron might leave, but I think the odds are in Miami's favor."

Bosh was previously the franchise player of the Toronto Raptors.
:ohhh: Even though he won't go back, but imagine Bosh on this Raptors team?
Lowry
DeRozan
Ross
Bosh
Jonas

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
that's what happens when you let JJ "hollow be thy name" Hickson guard Al Jefferson.

I can deal with the losing but Mozzy dropped 15 & 14 on 6-10 shooting, was +17 on the night (Hickson was -18) & Shaw continues to start this undersized, defensively retarded PF @ center. :mindblown:

bobble head is out his goddamn mind.

He started at Center for Portland last year and he was terrible defensively there too.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Here are some spoilers as to who is confirmed for the All-Star game. (Don't read if you don't wanna know)
Blazers guard Damian Lillard named to West All-Star reserves, a source said.
San Antonio's Tony Parker has been selected to the Western Conference All-Star reserves, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
Indiana center Roy Hibbert will be selected to the Eastern Conference All-Star reserves, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
Bulls center Joakim Noah will be an East All-Star reserve, source told Yahoo.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Kevin Durant‘s decision this summer to sign with Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sports agency came from a desire to enhance his off-court marketing, and it had nothing to do with his feelings about Oklahoma City, sources tell Steve Kyler of Basketball Insiders.

An agent with ties to the Knicks tells Bleacher Report’s Jared Zwerling that he thinks Carmelo Anthony is “too Hollywood” to choose the Bulls in free agency and prefers New York or Los Angeles instead.

Some executives around the league were put off by the public negotiating the Rockets did when Omer Asik was on the block, and other front-office types were annoyed with Houston’s boasts after the Dwight Howard signing, as Zwerling reports in the same piece
:skip: Melo would be a complete moron to not go to the Bulls. Melo, Rose, Noah, & Butler would be an instant championship squad with Thibs as coach too.