Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Bosh didn't learn Spanish to move back to Toronto. :dahell:
:beli: I'm saying "if", but he won't. I think the Mavericks are going to give Bosh a max deal, wouldn't be surprised if the Rockets try to get him, but the Mav's for sure will try to sign him.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Dragic out there showing why he should've been an All-Star. 19 21 points in the first half against the best defense in the league :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dragic out there showing why he should've been an All-Star. 19 points in the first half against the best defense in the league :wow:

Some dude on here was trying to tell me it wasn't much of a difference between George Hill & Goran Dragic:mjlol:

Dragic been looking like a top 5 pg over the last month of the season....The Suns always had a knack for finding good pg's....Dragic is looking like he might be on his way to continuing that legacy

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Some dude on here was trying to tell me it wasn't much of a difference between George Hill & Goran Dragic:mjlol:

Dragic been looking like a top 5 pg over the last month of the season....The Suns always had a knack for finding good pg's....Dragic is looking like he might be on his way to continuing that legacy
I told your selective reading ass that Dragic doesn't make sense on The Pacers because he wouldn't have the ball in his hands.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told your selective reading ass that Dragic doesn't make sense on The Pacers because he wouldn't have the ball in his hands.

So it was you?:skip:Forgot who it was or I would've referenced that

But nah, u always go with the talent upgrade.Not only that, Dragic can play off the ball.Did all the time with Nash

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
So it was you?:skip:Forgot who it was or I would've referenced that

But nah, u always go with the talent upgrade.Not only that, Dragic can play off the ball.Did all the time with Nash
He was playing good with Bledsoe off ball, but he's been playing extremely better with the ball in hands at all times. Ask @GoddamnyamanProf