Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's young. He'll be a day contract player until he gets a bit older and more skilled/aware with his game. Really, the lack of a jumpshot really kills all the good things he can do right now.

i think it's time to throw the towel in on Morris, he left school too early

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i

@3Rivers is this smiley material? :mjpls:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind

Your boy Bradley been playing much better in the last couple games, he's turned it around, he'll have a stinker here and there but considering the minute restriction he's on his numbers have been :ohhh: the last 10 games.

I guess they'll start giving him more than 30mpg after the ASB.
he getting better

I cannot wait until Wittman is gone tho. Beal and co will be so much better offensively once that clown is gone. :ohlawd:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
he getting better

I cannot wait until Wittman is gone tho. Beal and co will be so much better offensively once that clown is gone. :ohlawd:

He's looking much better, still needs sometime of a in between game but I think he'll work on that in the offseason.

PS. We did it breh, Timothy Theodore Duncan moved past Iverson on the scoring list, all is right in the world :banderas:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He's looking much better, still needs sometime of a in between game but I think he'll work on that in the offseason.
the day he is allowed to really move off the ball and gets proper spacing :wow:

thats the problem with Wittman. Jumpshot heavy and poor spacing.

PS. We did it breh, Timothy Theodore Duncan moved past Iverson on the scoring list, all is right in the world :banderas:
Bismillah :wowjb: