Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Funny because Flip coached him with the Wizards back in March and April of 2011. Jeffers was putting in work on defense and on the boards. Definitely plays bigger than his size. Great energy player and will accept any role.
Actually let me blame Adelman since chose Robbie Hummel over him because he "does the little things"

Daps
Suns absolutely DOMINATED the Pacers. This is not good for Indiana, Spo is gonna watch this game and formulate something nasty.

Nooooot a good look by the Pacers tonight, they gonna have to be active. Vogel better have an ace in playcalling he hasn't revealed yet, cause the Heat are loving seeing this right now.

WHAT.

:mindblown:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
tumblr_mzekz8mVP31rznvc3o1_500.gif

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:ld: They need to expand the roster for the All Star game to 15 & change this voting shyt so that things like Kobe being voted a starter when he played maybe 10 games this year don't happen. I understand why they do it like this but it's the dumb.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:ld: They need to expand the roster for the All Star game to 15 & change this voting shyt so that things like Kobe being voted a starter when he played maybe 10 games this year don't happen. I understand why they do it like this but it's the dumb.

They need to take away the fan votes or just front like those votes matter and have a secret committee picking players. Kobe is one of the greatest players of all time but i'm disgusted to see a nikka who played that amount of games get voted into an allstar game...it diminishes the value of being an allstar with such a blatant popularity contest vote. Reward the best players in the league at their respective positions during the season....nothing else.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
.it diminishes the value of being an allstar with such a blatant popularity contest vote.

How does it diminish it if it's always been like that ole I didn't get the outcome I wanted via the democratic process ass nikka :rudy:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
How does it diminish it if it's always been like that ole I didn't get the outcome I wanted via the democratic process ass nikka :rudy:

when has a player ever get voted in with less than 20 games played? This ain't about me...I don't have a fukking list....i'm just pointing out the obvious. Kobe is taking up a spot that could have gone to a more deserving player.

The nikka even told the fans to not vote for him...c'mon son