Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Daps
Reppin
California
Patrick Beverly might have screwed up giving Cousins that stare down. Cousins is a little crazy & has just enough not give a fukk in him to get back at him next time they play :lupe:

Also fukk Patrick Beverly :birdman:

I GUARANTEE Cousins will remember that and be looking for that nikka the next time they play.

That fakkit @who_better_than_me better not cry when Cousins hard fouls that bytch nikka.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You're one or two players away with this roster breh :ld:

Your squad as it stands now plus Wiggins, Exum, Parker or Embiid is :whoa: status.
The hope of landing a top 5 pick disappeared a month into the season :yeshrug:

We have a lot of underrated players, obv we're not gonna put together any kind of package to trade up, even with all the prospective picks so it is what it is. We gotta roll with what we got and hope to continue to build around the guys we got and take some chances with the bunch of later picks we have.

As long as Gerald keeps playing the way he has all season, Ill be more than happy with him. Plus when Bledsoe comes back he can go back to coming off the bench.

Daps
Reppin
California
Suns absolutely DOMINATED the Pacers. This is not good for Indiana, Spo is gonna watch this game and formulate something nasty.

Nooooot a good look by the Pacers tonight, they gonna have to be active. Vogel better have an ace in playcalling he hasn't revealed yet, cause the Heat are loving seeing this right now.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
The hope of landing a top 5 pick disappeared a month into the season :yeshrug:

We have a lot of underrated players, obv we're not gonna put together any kind of package to trade up, even with all the prospective picks so it is what it is. We gotta roll with what we got and hope to continue to build around the guys we got and take some chances with the bunch of later picks we have.

As long as Gerald keeps playing the way he has all season, Ill be more than happy with him. Plus when Bledsoe comes back he can go back to coming off the bench.
im so glad green is playing well. he's always been one of my favs and I'm glad he's playing good and pretty much guarantying himself a spot on a NBA roster next season. idk why he played so bad with the pacers last year after a good half season with the nets

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
you just don't like it bc it means steph won't start :floydhah:
Odds are Steph will start. He had more votes than CP3 last time they announced the votes. I just find it weird that he would announce that he wants to comeback for the ASG 1 day before they announce the starters. The timing is very odd.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
ibv4Buv3VCLNSH.gif