Reppin
Portland, OR
Nugs 116 Blazers 110

200x200px-ZC-5a47e0bf_336x199px-LL-a2f85292_wrestler_excited_gif.gif
:camby:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Quincy Miller is a gem brehs. the one positive aspect of the Gallo injury is he's going to get his chance to shine.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Any news on Cousins and Gay's injury

Last I read they were both in walking boots & Cousins was using crutches also. Gay will be looked at again in a few days so it doesn't seem too serious. Cousins ankle was still swollen was the only other thing mentioned about him. Kings are listing both as day to day.

They need to take away the fan votes or just front like those votes matter and have a secret committee picking players. Kobe is one of the greatest players of all time but i'm disgusted to see a nikka who played that amount of games get voted into an allstar game...it diminishes the value of being an allstar with such a blatant popularity contest vote. Reward the best players in the league at their respective positions during the season....nothing else.

I'm cool with the fan vote but they have to put some stuff like a certin amount of games played or something. Really things like record should also factor in but I can even understand if a guy is having an incredible year but his team is dealing with injuries or something like that playing a factor in their record

The Slim Reaper :youngsabo:

It's funny KD is already trying to not have that catch on. Don't need another random ass lawsuit.

Last edited:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
The Blazers have taken the ball out of Lillard's hands down the stretch in this game.

N.Y. State of Mind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MSG, Yankee Stadium, Metlife
its crazy how much LMA improved in rebounding. I think its almost safe to say he's a elite rebounder. 5th in the league i think

Might be the biggest change in his game the last couple of seasons. He could always score, but he used to have a bunch of 6 and 7 rebound games.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Might be the biggest change in his game the last couple of seasons. He could always score, but he used to have a bunch of 6 and 7 rebound games.
yeah he used to struggle rebounding. He was kinda soft in the past, i think that had to do with him being a bad rebounder for his size/position