Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:yeshrug: At least the young guys will get the 4th

:ohhh: Maybe Fisher will pull a hamstring or something & Presti will finally go get another guard

Daps
Andre Roberson looks like an even better version of Sefolosha from the games I've seen him play in

Daps
His offense is worse than Thabo which is saying something. He plays hard as hell defensivly & is a good rebounder though.

Lamb should start but when they do get rid of Sefolosha this season or in the off season I could definitely see Scott Brooks dumb ass starting Roberson. Wouldn't be too bad though if he could add a 3 point shot to his game.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Sefolosha puts up DRAPM of over 2 year in and out which is crazy and historically high. I'm sure a team like the Spurs would scoop him in a second.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I like Thabo but this year he has been garbage. He is pressing because it's his contract year & trying to do things on offense that he has no buisness doing (at the expense of making 3s which would help him with his new deal more) & defensivly he hasn't looked like the same guy. At this point if Roberson could knock down a 3 every now & then it wouldn't be as big a blow when we move/lose Thabo.

Thank God the Bucks are coming next, should beat them. Worst part of this loss was having to listen to Reggie Miller act like he watches the teams play all the time.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Sefolosha puts up DRAPM of over 2 year in and out which is crazy and historically high. I'm sure a team like the Spurs would scoop him in a second.
He'll definitely look better on The Spurs but dude can't dribble, shoot, or finish at the rim. You need to surround Westbrook/KD with shooters to spread the floor and make teams pay.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He'll definitely look better on The Spurs but dude can't dribble, shoot, or finish at the rim. You need to surround Westbrook/KD with shooters to spread the floor and make teams pay.

Just move him to the bench and use him for what he is good at (on-ball defense) :what:

And that nikka isn't any worse this year than any other year, trying to make excuses before he goes to a real contender and gets used correctly :beli: