Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
New Mexico in particular didn't have the athletes to matchup with Bennett, I think Kirk will make it to the league off size but Bairstow has no business even attempting to guard Bennett. And when he wasn't matched up with some slow white dudes, he was going against guys who are right around the same height as him while he's 30lbs heavier than most. He basically had a physical advantage whether it was quickness or power every night he played in that conf. and while they put out NBA talent, it's not like every team has an NBA level player at the position Bennett plays.

That's not true for pretty much every conference save for 1 or 2 teams?

Daps
Yes, save the .luac file, with this extension, in the folder (depends on your OS, read the spoiler).

Then go to your VLC Player, Playlists (CTRL+L), Internet, /r/nba/, then select the game you want. Not all bitrates work though. Watching mine on 1600 kbps. Wait a few seconds and

They caught onto this shyt already :snoop:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
According to ESPN’s Marc Stein (via Twitter), Andrew Bynum cleared waivers as of 6PM Eastern time and is now free to sign with any team (with the exception of the Cavaliers). Technically speaking, It should be noted that if Bynum were to eventually desire playing for Cleveland again (highly unlikely at this point), he’d be unable to sign with them until next season (July 1 at the earliest).