Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
In about 3 years Anthony Davis is going to run the league and his potential is much higher than I thought it was. Looking at him early in the game last night and seeing how he was just all over the court reminded me of watching a young KG all over again. To be a legit 6'10 and that coordinated is just a blessing from the basketball gods. He is the future and barring injury I don't think he retires without a title or two.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
In about 3 years Anthony Davis is going to run the league and his potential is much higher than I thought it was. Looking at him early in the game last night and seeing how he was just all over the court reminded me of watching a young KG all over again. To be a legit 6'10 and that coordinated is just a blessing from the basketball gods. He is the future and barring injury I don't think he retires without a title or two.
He's just too fragile right now

Physically Bosh was giving him that work

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
This is random as hell :heh:
Most know him as Nelly, platinum-selling rapper and part owner of the Charlotte Bobcats. Bradley Beal also knows him as Cornell Haynes, the family friend who would occasionally walk him to elementary school before hitting it big.

Nelly was a former star athlete at University City High in suburban St. Louis, where Beal’s mother, Besta, was a physical education teacher and athletic director. So, Beal can’t remember the first time he met Nelly, only that it was “ages ago.”

“I knew who we was, but I didn’t know,” Beal said of the now 39-year-old Nelly. “He used to walk me to school sometimes, when I was a little kid. He wasn’t as big as he is now, but he was an up-and-coming rapper and eventually ‘Country Grammar’ came out” in 2000.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
BdfjnraCYAAlyQR.jpg

:scusthov: