Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:ehh: Am I the only one not sold on Kanter? Him and Favors really doesn't look like it can work in today's NBA and he is too slow footed on defense and not much of a rebounder this season. I think Favors is more of a 5 in today's NBA. Kanter is talented, but I don't think he can succeed playing along side Favors, they really don't mesh imo. Looks like Favors will be with the Jazz for a while and will be given every opportunity to succeed there. And for Hayward, I think he is perfect as a glue guy and 3rd option on a good team, I think Boston would be a nice spot for him, but I see him staying in Utah.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Favors has played below my expectations. You still think he was a bargain?
of course. It's his first year getting big time minutes and he's having his best year yet. Keep in mind, he's also played better now that Burke is back.

The real disappointment has been Kanter. That pairing should work much better than it has, but Favors is trending the way he should be. He hasn't plateaued in any way. All he has to do is learn not to foul, and that's very fixable as he continues to grow. He's only 22, so we're not even close to what he's capable of yet.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
of course. It's his first year getting big time minutes and he's having his best year yet. Keep in mind, he's also played better now that Burke is back.

The real disappointment has been Kanter. That pairing should work much better than it has, but Favors is trending the way he should be. He hasn't plateaued in any way. All he has to do is learn not to foul, and that's very fixable as he continues to grow. He's only 22, so we're not even close to what he's capable of yet.

I guess I'm a little more judgmental of him because 15&4 lines don't do a hell of a lot for my fantasy basketball team.
:mjpls:

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Quincy Acy @Malta

quincyacy3.gif

:ooh:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
starting to hate this team:yeshrug:

How are you gonna be able to consistently be able to hang with and beat elites but get blown out by the bobcats:stopitslime:
Cuz our team is filled with players that are inconsistant, you see how they did in the Heat game and tonight, play up to them but when the dregs come and play, they play down to them. I sat here and shook my head like, where the fukk has this team been when we took on the cats, jazz, and 6ers. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
:ehh: Am I the only one not sold on Kanter? Him and Favors really doesn't look like it can work in today's NBA and he is too slow footed on defense and not much of a rebounder this season. I think Favors is more of a 5 in today's NBA. Kanter is talented, but I don't think he can succeed playing along side Favors, they really don't mesh imo. Looks like Favors will be with the Jazz for a while and will be given every opportunity to succeed there. And for Hayward, I think he is perfect as a glue guy and 3rd option on a good team, I think Boston would be a nice spot for him, but I see him staying in Utah.

I hear the Suns plan on going after Gordon this summer.Hornacek must've gave him that endorsement

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I really hate how the Kings are built around Cousins, on a positive note they'll end up in the lottery. Hopefully they can FINALLY get a shot blocking PF to put next to him, and start putting solid defenders around him rather than all these 1 way offensive players.
We got too many people that need the ball to succeed.

Thorton, Outlaw, and one of Gay/Thomas need to be traded. I'm still in the Thomas should be a sixth man boat. Him on offense is cool, but on defense other team's guards love when he tries to defend them. I'd love to see Embiid or Marcus Smart on the Kings and them try to get a 3 and D guy for the SF spot.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I

I hear the Suns plan on going after Gordon this summer.Hornacek must've gave him that endorsement
Makes sense since Hornacek was an assistant coach with the Jazz. I think they even said they are willing to give a near max deal to get him. But, with how Hornacek has coached, I wouldn't be surprised if it works out. I think the Suns are trying to go the Rockets route by trading their draft picks and assets for an All Star/Superstar player, but not sure who though.