Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
We should have did that deal for Cousins - Monroe when that nikka was acting up :bryan:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
We got too many people that need the ball to succeed.

Thorton, Outlaw, and one of Gay/Thomas need to be traded. I'm still in the Thomas should be a sixth man boat. Him on offense is cool, but on defense other team's guards love when he tries to defend them. I'd love to see Embiid or Marcus Smart on the Kings and them try to get a 3 and D guy for the SF spot.

Yeah, Thomas is definitely a sixth man type of player, just doesn't have the size to be a starter on a team that wants to be good.

I agree with you on how they should be built, basically your SF & PF should be above average defenders to cover up for Cousins. They don't need all these offensive weapons, I think Cousins is the type of frontcourt player you can go to late in a game. They really shyt the bed in the draft last year, both Drummond and Henson would be perfect next to Cousins.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
z6FRlXp.gif

:dead:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:damn: Heyward & the Jazz killed us

:snoop: I hate Scott Brooks. Heyward started murdering in the 4th & this dumbass had Fisher on him. That a$$hole Fisher picked up 3 straight fouls in like a 2 minute stretch trying to run through screens & helped put Utah in the bonus with 8 minutes left, while missing every shot he attempts. Then after the game Brooks said he could have put our "defensive stopper" Thabo back in on Heyward but he just decided not to. KD should have switched over to try & cover Heyward. I can't be too mad at a road loss without Russy, Serge, & Thabo (for half the game) but just watching Brooks & Fisher doing dumb shyt irritates the life out of me.