Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Beal would be just as good and effective if he was in tha warriors system ...plus he's only 20 and far from a finished pr

He's not half the defender Klay is, dudes see the light skin and created player face and assume he can't defend.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps

YMCAndre my cagey old vet I hate it had to be him.
black-girl-crying-fist-pump-gif.gif

Daps
He's not half the defender Klay is, dudes see the light skin and created player face and assume he can't defend.

:dead:

I don't know about defensively but I think Beal will be the better offensive player eventually. Still just 20 years old and is better in his 2nd year than Klay was I think.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:deadmanny:
Beal was a better defender as a rookie IMO
yeah, his defense has been trash most of this season.

But tbh, he been injured a lot of this season.

:dead:

I don't know about defensively but I think Beal will be the better offensive player eventually. Still just 20 years old and is better in his 2nd year than Klay was I think.
nah, Klay better defensively. Longer arms and bigger frame, and he does do a great job at containing scorers.

Beal could be better offensively, but with the Wizards Id take Klay over Beal.

That doesnt mean I think Beal sorry or we should get rid, but my thinking was about the team the Wizards could have, versus what they do have.