Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
2 of the most hyped nikkas on this board is out of the league already (Royce, Fab). Having a good scouting department is so essential to winning.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 of the most hyped nikkas on this board is out of the league already (Royce, Fab). Having a good scouting department is so essential to winning.

Who hyped Fab Melo? B/w the Syracuse connection and him not even looking that good while in college I don't think anyone expected much out of him. Royce was nice tho, dominated UConn in that tourney game and him and Davis were the two best players on the floor in that ISU/UK tourney game. Everybody knew he had issues but I don't think anyone expected him to put his bullshyt before NBA checks when he was able to play through it for free in college.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Who hyped Fab Melo? B/w the Syracuse connection and him not even looking that good while in college I don't think anyone expected much out of him. Royce was nice tho, dominated UConn in that tourney game and him and Davis were the two best players on the floor in that ISU/UK tourney game. Everybody knew he had issues but I don't think anyone expected him to put his bullshyt before NBA checks when he was able to play through it for free in college.
I remember Fab being hyped on here. I could be wrong.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Who would you rather have between Beal and Klay without Drummond being involved?
Id take Klay because he 6'7" and can guard 2s and 3s.

Offensively, they about the same but I like Thompson's size and versatility on defense.

I say all of this to say I like Beal a lot. He injury prone, but his game works with Wall well.

Daps
Reppin
California
I guarantee you it's cats on here that would rather have Beal.

Aside from driving and finishing at the basket, Beal does absolutely nada better than Klay. Plus Klay is three inches taller and a more capable defender. Makes no sense.

And Sixers should think about what they can do to appease Evan and Thad cause both them nikkas made it clear they tryin to go, in a season when both are playin hella good.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Beal would be just as good and effective if he was in tha warriors system ...plus he's only 20 and far from a finished pr