Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
If I'm building a team right now, I'm taking MCW as my starting PG....Even over Wall & Irving.

Dude's a throwback player. I see a budding, high IQ/fearless/ clutch player in the making.

With further development, I see him becoming one of those Jason Kidd/ can dominate the game without scoring a basket type players......but then, at the same time, he can score.His J is pretty decent, to

You feel his presence when he's on the court...ON BOTH ENDS OF THE FLOOR.His D is straight up obnoxious for opposing teams.

Can't say that about a lot of high profile dudes.You look at the stat sheet at the end of the night and some of these dudes will have 25 & 10 and it'll bug you out.Like :wtf: I could've sworn that nikka only had about 7 pts and 2 assist.MCW is the opposite of that.His game jumps out at you like a Tiger.

He'll definitely be a top 3 pg in the next year or two.Quite possibly the #1
Tanks for the props breh :salute: We hit a homerun drafting him :wow:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:rudy:

But your is philly fan right?
Hey sometimes you gotta look down the road, I'm hoping the Kings tank we're missing a lot of pieces, a PG that can guard people, A 3 that don't cost 20 mil and can shoot at a decent clip, and a defensive Center, to help Cuz down low. But with how my team plays, I ain't gotta hope.

Malone look like he ready to say fukk this, shyt :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Probably 'the' worst trades of the last decade.

Dumars is going to lose his job because of those signings, they are just so bad. They'd be better off with Knight still at PG, and starting Kyle Singler at the 3, that is how awful Jennings and Smith are.

If he were smart he'd try and salvage this and move both of them, the Knicks would take Jennings and the Nets would probably take Smith for expirings.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
lmao hoping for portland to lose so your squad can pass them in the standings? :dead:

worry about the clippers or whoever is in front of GS then worry about portland lol
We're ascending while the rest of the west is descending besides San Antonio. Every team above us is a target.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Today is the Wall vs. Klay rematch. Wall is going to try to go for 40

wall3.gif

Wall1.gif

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Dumars is going to lose his job because of those signings, they are just so bad. They'd be better off with Knight still at PG, and starting Kyle Singler at the 3, that is how awful Jennings and Smith are.

If he were smart he'd try and salvage this and move both of them, the Knicks would take Jennings and the Nets would probably take Smith for expirings.
This is the same dude that gave Ben Gordon and Charlie Villanueva all that money. :scustai:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just like the knicks and nets if thye dont make the playoffs their pick goes to the Bobcats though i think is protected top 7 or some shyt