Kris Joseph
Rick Jackson
Poop Jardine
Demetris Nichols
Hakim Warrick
Etan Thomas
Lawrence Moten
John Wallace
coming soon: Dion Waiters, CJ Fair, Tyler Ennis needs to transfer before it's too late

Melo and MCW aside, the only player from Syracuse that didn't suck spanning from Derrick Coleman to now was Billy Owens (and his career was a wrap at 27). None of those guys I listed were T'wolves. What's their excuse? :mjpls:
Name a bunch of 2nd round picks brehs.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Sanders needs veterans round him. I think it'll do wonders for him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm building a team right now, I'm taking MCW as my starting PG....Even over Wall & Irving.

Dude's a throwback player. I see a budding, high IQ/fearless/ clutch player in the making.

With further development, I see him becoming one of those Jason Kidd/ can dominate the game without scoring a basket type players......but then, at the same time, he can score.His J is pretty decent, to

You feel his presence when he's on the court...ON BOTH ENDS OF THE FLOOR.His D is straight up obnoxious for opposing teams.

Can't say that about a lot of high profile dudes.You look at the stat sheet at the end of the night and some of these dudes will have 25 & 10 and it'll bug you out.Like :wtf: I could've sworn that nikka only had about 7 pts and 2 assist.MCW is the opposite of that.His game jumps out at you like a Tiger.

He'll definitely be a top 3 pg in the next year or two.Quite possibly the #1

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I'm building a team right now, I'm taking MCW as my starting PG....Even over Wall & Irving.

Dude's a throwback player. I see a budding, high IQ/fearless/ clutch player in the making.

With further development, I see him becoming one of those Jason Kidd/ can dominate the game without scoring a basket type players......but then, at the same time, he can score.His J is pretty decent, to

You feel his presence when he's on the court...ON BOTH ENDS OF THE FLOOR.His D is straight up obnoxious for opposing teams.

Can't say that about a lot of high profile dudes.You look at the stat sheet at the end of the night and some of these dudes will have 25 & 10 and it'll bug you out.Like :wtf: I could've sworn that nikka only had about 7 pts and 2 assist.MCW is the opposite of that.His game jumps out at you like a Tiger.

He'll definitely be a top 3 pg in the next year or two.Quite possibly the #1

I don't know bro he does have the making of a top 10 pg and makes me look dumb for thinking they should of kept jrue.....now they'll have a pg who may be better and 2 lotto picks.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know bro he does have the making of a top 10 pg and makes me look dumb for thinking they should of kept jrue.....now they'll have a pg who may be better and 2 lotto picks.

I go with my instincts when it comes to observing players.The players who, when they're playing against my team, make me feel nervous, and scared.

Whether it's because of their offensive dominance (Kobe/MJ)...Physical dominance(Shaq)....Defense(Pippen/Mutumbo) hustle(Rodman/ J Kidd)

It's a aura that certain players carry.They make big plays in a timely fashion..especially late in games/ high pressure situations.Some players loose their composure and their vision gets blurry when the pressure's on.Not these dudes.They love to win/ hate to lose so much, they find that extra gear.

MCW has that.When he's playing against my team, I have to know where he is on the court.On both offense and defense "Where is that nikka at:damn:?"..He strikes fear in me because I know that he's fearless.The pressure to perform doesn't phase him, he actually revels in it.

Some players just play with that desperation to win/not lose.Look at somebody like Kyrie Irving.I don't even fear him when he's playing my team.I know I'm going to see a couple of slick offensive moves, he's going to get his points, but his presence doesn't strike fear in me.

Or let's go back in the day.I feared Jason Kidd WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than I feared Allen Iverson.Kidd did all the small shyt that killed your team.Got all the loose balls.. timely rebounds..clutch steals etc...

With Iverson, you knew he was just going to play the passing lanes and try to score.

Going by just stats alone, you'd think James Harden was a more valuable player than MCW, but when you actually watch the game, MCW is going to be the one you fear out there on the court.

It has to be in your DNA...MCW has it