Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This new rule that nobody on your team can touch the ball after you score and the ball goes through the hoop is going to be a problem.
It's not really a new rule, it's just that they're deciding to actually enforce it. It's gonna take players some time to adjust though because they've got the habit of doing that.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whats The Penalty For That? Delay Of Game? And A Technical Anytime It Happens Again?

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
This new rule that nobody on your team can touch the ball after you score and the ball goes through the hoop is going to be a problem.
So they are supposed to dodge the ball like there were a drive-by after a bucket is made?

:mindblown:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This is the Random NBA Observations Thread, not the Warriors thread. Keep all that shyt in your own thread @Blackthoughts I just finished reading this shyt and well over half this thread was about the Warriors. :camby:
fukk that if the mods ASK me to cut it out I will. The rest of y'all wear have to just deal with it. If you asked me nicer I would've stopped but since you demanded me to stop I'll only increase it.

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What ever improves the flow of the game. :yeshrug: Too many fukking stoppages in basketball. There's times when some @sshole scores and wastes time holding the ball and then finally hands it off the ref.

I Agree With That, I Think Grabbing The Ball And Laying It On The Floor, Or Tossing It To The Ref Isnt Necessary, But I Dont Wanna See That shyt Called If Someone Taps It To The Inbounder Or Just Catches It As It Comes Out

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukk that if the mods ASK me to cut it out I will. The rest of y'all wear have to just deal with it. If you asked me nicer I would've stopped but since you demanded me to stop I'll only increase it.

Get Outta Here With Your Bane Like Threats Bruh :laugh:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This is the Random NBA Observations Thread, not the Warriors thread. Keep all that shyt in your own thread @Blackthoughts I just finished reading this shyt and well over half this thread was about the Warriors. :camby:
He's only doing that because there's not enough activity in The Warriors thread. :skip:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He's only doing that because there's not enough activity in The Warriors thread. :skip:
I'm not worried about that. The Warriors thread will be full once bandwagon nikkas hop on our shyt once we start winning, I remember the days of Sohh where finding a Miami Heat fan was like finding Waldo at the candy cane factory. Now the Heat thread is flooded with nikkas that claim they were fans back when Miami had Glen Rice and Keith Askins. That thread is for the 4 Warriors fans on this board (funny I know).

Soon that 4 will turn into 40. Until then I'll feed content to the real fans of the franchise.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Well feed that info in the Warriors thread. I don't give a fukk about that squad and I'm sick of reading about them. Over half this fukking thread is about the Warriors. shyt is fukking annoying.