Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Gotta see it to believe it and Granger coming back is huge. plus the addition of Scola off the bench.
Good shout on the Scola addition, people sweeping that under the rug but he's gonna work out for their squad very well

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a little disappointed when I found out he and Monroe wouldn't be working with Hakeem due to him taking a full time position with the Rockets. But then when I found out Sheed was coming on as an assistant and would be working with with them full time, :wow:. First thing Drummond said was Sheed had him work on a jumphook from over each shoulder:myman:. Then you add the fact that Sheed was a grade A low post man defender, even if he is:flabbynsick: now, learning from and practicing against that nearly every practice. ..:banderas:. And he already putting it to work and doesn't look uncomfortable doing it. I think his offense is already well ahead of schedule.

And lowkey, the young nikka is hitting his freethrows this preseason. ...I SAID THE nikka IS HITTING HIS FREETHROWS!!!:ohlawd::blessed:

People made all them jokes about Sheed teaching Drummond to shoot 3's but Sheed was a beast on both sides of the ball in the paint like you said. He really took that Pistons defense to the next level.

They said Sheed be running with them in practice, but needs to call it quits for the rest of the after because he is :flabbynsick: lol. Dude probably be schooling Drummond and Monroe with that fade away :ohlawd: lol

If they aren't upper tier (top 1/3 of the league, at least) on defense this year smh

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
People made all them jokes about Sheed teaching Drummond to shoot 3's but Sheed was a beast on both sides of the ball in the paint like you said. He really took that Pistons defense to the next level.

They said Sheed be running with them in practice, but needs to call it quits for the rest of the after because he is :flabbynsick: lol. Dude probably be schooling Drummond and Monroe with that fade away :ohlawd: lol

If they aren't upper tier (top 1/3 of the league, at least) on defense this year smh
That's why I wanna see KCP start sooner rather than later. Even if he doesn't find his shot soon, his perimeter defense looks really solid and he's a strong rebounder too. Defensively I think they can be special. I just don't know if Cheeks is the coach to bring it out of them.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
So many of y'all nikkas need to learn that this game isn't won on paper. Tired of reading who is the best on paper. Game ain't played on paper, it's won on the court. Another thing is, depth don't mean as much in the playoffs as it does in the regular season. Rotations are shortened in the playoffs.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
This is the Random NBA Observations Thread, not the Warriors thread. Keep all that shyt in your own thread @Blackthoughts I just finished reading this shyt and well over half this thread was about the Warriors. :camby:
He be wilding with that shyt. He drops anything Warriors related even though it's usually never an observation. :snoop: