Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:ohhh: I'm about 95% sure that Russy is going to be back way before the after all star break time their giving. He's a week out from this last surgery & he is already off the crutches, apparently walking with no limp, & is already back on the practice floor.

Presti killing me though with his surprise Russy surgery/random ass return timeline press releases.
3 knee surgeries in 8 months and tryna rush back ahead of schedule? :why:

Dude needs to :whoa: before he sabotages his own career.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
imagin if okc could tank.. and come back wit rus/pick/durant/ibaka --reggie/lamb/perry-- :russ:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
3 knee surgeries in 8 months and tryna rush back ahead of schedule? :why:

Dude needs to :whoa: before he sabotages his own career.

Russy doesn't know how to slow down :to:

To be honest no one really even knows about these surgeries & how serious they are (outside of the general, surgery is surgery). No one from the Thunder is going to ever really say how bad his knee was after first getting hurt & the last 2 surgeries I don't think have even been that serious or I have no doubts that they would step in. The timeline they gave of after the all star break just seems like a long time away when a week later he has already got off the crutches & is shooting around.

It's hard to watch Russy play now though. He falls down, gets up limping, & keeps playing the same style like nothing happened. Then I remember how he finished the game against Houston like nothing was wrong. Always have to be ready for the day after random ass Presti announcement that he already had the surgery that morning.

So much stress :damn:

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Patrick Patterson aka the Black Bargnani aka the New Age Rodney Rogers puttin in work

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
for real tho, seeing on ESPN that Russ is missing time even tho you JUST saw him go off the night before is something that leaves me like:wtf:.

that houston game he played the ENTIRE game like aint shyt happened then this past one against the Knicks he's out rebounding Serge and everybody going sky high. then bam, next day he's getting a surgery. I just hope its the last one for the season/postseason.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Their mom said that but nah :dead: I dont think she knows the difference.

amorris_300_110624.jpg
:lolbron: