Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
8a255a726dea11e3abb1124212175716_8.jpg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Scott Brooks is such a terrible coach. In what world does Fisher deserve to play 23 minutes in the NBA anymore?
I like when he calls timeout in the middle of a possession like he's gonna draw up a play for a crucial bucket, then they come back and run the same iso ball they were gonna run anyway :dead: shyt happened again last night.

They cant succeed with a clueless coach AND no point guard. One or the other is workable but not both. Someone has to run the show.

Durant played bad down the stretch last night, and guys like Alan Anderson and the corpse of Paul Pierce played well. :manny: It happens sometimes. The Thunder actually expanded their lead with Durant on the bench, but they couldnt sustain it and when Durant came back in he had to be extra tentative with 5 fouls, which helped allow Brooklyn role players to get off.

Reggie Jackson has less talent than Westbrook and hes even more of a black hole :merchant: He's good in spurts but its a dangerous game...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know exactly why breh. He had the same problem at Kentucky.
Yea trust I know about that. It just never ceases to amazes me that he can put up those numbers. Imagine if he didn't get in foul trouble. I really think he's better suited at PF with a defensive anchor at C. The kings could've got yung drum too couldn't they?

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:ohhh: I'm about 95% sure that Russy is going to be back way before the after all star break time their giving. He's a week out from this last surgery & he is already off the crutches, apparently walking with no limp, & is already back on the practice floor.

Presti killing me though with his surprise Russy surgery/random ass return timeline press releases.

Daps
:ohhh: I'm about 95% sure that Russy is going to be back way before the after all star break time their giving. He's a week out from this last surgery & he is already off the crutches, apparently walking with no limp, & is already back on the practice floor.

Presti killing me though with his surprise Russy surgery/random ass return timeline press releases.

Hope he's back for the Miami game on the 29th