Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Gizzards thought this was winnable and they were in the same league as these Raptors :lolbron:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You still dislike Jonas breh?

Ill give him credit last few games hes played well,i still dont like things about his game...his defensive and passiveness sometimes.
and his contstant indecision and pumpfaking in the post...Im looking forward to see him go up against Drum next week...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Ill give him credit last few games hes played well,i still dont like things about his game...his defensive and passiveness sometimes.
and his contstant indecision and pumpfaking in the post...Im looking forward to see him go up against Drum next week...

Only 21, a lot of those issues can be corrected with playing time, at the end of the day the Raptors have a starting quality center.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Only 21, a lot of those issues can be corrected with playing time, at the end of the day the Raptors have a starting quality center.

Ross has been the guy whos been more impressive last week and caught my eye...Hes actually looking like a legit starter in this league who can guard 3 positions...