Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Lakers bumped from national TV. I never heard of no shyt like this happening before. Usually when you get a national game it stays that way. You have to be pretty boring or shytty for the league to refuse to show your game nationally after announcing they would show it before the season.

No kobe, No rose plus both teams playing terribly cant blame the NBA. :manny:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Andre Miller at the end of his rope with his play but man its got to be bad if he snapped.....

one of the nicer guys in the league from a distance

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
you don't have the decency to tell a 14 year vet who never had a DNP-CD in his career that he wouldn't be playing that night?

why is Shaw benching him anyway? putting the ball in Dre's hands and letting him create >>>>>> whatever shytty, schizophrenic offense Shaw is trying to run. :heh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
ehh nba tv stays pissin me off with the games they be choosin to air. way too often i'll notice that theyll blatantly skip over a number of good matchups (or in this case... the most obvious must-see matchup) and will instead broadcast some straight trash that has you like :aicmon:

i'm sure its 'strategic' to get people to buy league pass or somethin but fuk that. it just makes me not watch nbatv and just hit up the streams

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Lakers bumped from national TV. I never heard of no shyt like this happening before. Usually when you get a national game it stays that way. You have to be pretty boring or shytty for the league to refuse to show your game nationally after announcing they would show it before the season.

GOOD, they need to have more flex scheduling for these surprise-sorry teams. 3/5 games on Xmas were bad, thats inexcusable when thats supposed to be the national TV showcase.