iRGEN2NuKeiJV.gif
lol

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I can't find any video on it:snoop:, I think it happened off air, all I have are stories and tweets from people at the game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...h-brian-shaw-bench-during-173409696--nba.html

Miller yelled about the disrespect he felt he was being shown by sitting. And if he was being disrespected, he'd do the same to the Nuggets' first-year head coach.

"There's a time and place for everything," Shaw said. "In the middle of the arena in front of everyone ... I just tried to calm it down."

Asked if Miller understood the reasons for his one-game seat on the bench, Shaw said, "You'll have to ask him."

But by that time, Miller had already left.​

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Watching that shyt live Ive never seen a team with the body language like that team. Legit this same team was dope with a different coach and now they are shyt:why:

this is similar to the McMillan/Blazers situation a few ago, the players are mutinying against their coach by half-assing it on the court. I guess they're sick and tired of Shaw repeatedly trying to pound a square peg into a round hole by turning a squad built for running into the western conference Pacers.

It's time for a rebuild. move everyone not on a rookie contract for picks and young players, tell Gallo he has the season off and start over.

with Tank Comandante Brian Shaw running the offense through McGee, we'll put the 2002 Nuggets to shame. :dead:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
this is similar to the McMillan/Blazers situation a few ago, the players are mutinying against their coach by half-assing it on the court. I guess they're sick and tired of Shaw repeatedly trying to pound a square peg into a round hole by turning a squad built for running into the western conference Pacers.

It's time for a rebuild. move everyone not on a rookie contract for picks and young players, tell Gallo he has the season off and start over.

with Tank Comandante Brian Shaw running the offense through McGee, we'll put the 2002 Nuggets to shame. :dead:

Damn didnt know all that:dead:

This dude was getting in Ty Lawsons ass something serious last night:scusthov:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Lakers bumped from national TV. I never heard of no shyt like this happening before. Usually when you get a national game it stays that way. You have to be pretty boring or shytty for the league to refuse to show your game nationally after announcing they would show it before the season.