Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Curry might have more skillful attributes than Westbrook, but Russ has the abiliy to just flat out dominate portions of games.

Its a special trait that only the true elite players have. I havent seen it from Curry ENOUGH yet to put him on Russ's level.

This year is the year for Curry to REALLY take that step though, it will be very interesting. He still has one more step to take before I call him elite(which i consider Russ to be).

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Curry might have more skillful attributes than Westbrook, but Russ has the abiliy to just flat out dominate portions of games.

Its a special trait that only the true elite players have. I havent seen it from Curry ENOUGH yet to put him on Russ's level.

Come on fam,

I've never seen Russ go super saiyan like that, imagine the looks Curry would have playing with Durant :wow:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on fam,

I've never seen Russ go super saiyan like that, imagine the looks Curry would have playing with Durant :wow:

im aware of all his :wow: moments last season, hes probably my favorite player in the league outside rose/noah

i want to see him be elite over the course of next season before i put him on the rose, westbrook, cp3 level

i think thats fair and i expect it from him

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
im aware of all his :wow: moments last season, hes probably my favorite player in the league outside rose/noah

i want to see him be elite over the course of next season before i put him on the rose, westbrook, cp3 level

i think thats fair

The only thing that has ever stopped him from being elite are his ankles, he's just as talented as any of the top PGs.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only thing that has ever stopped him from being elite are his ankles, he's just as talented as any of the top PGs.
i completely agree but thats part of the game and part of what makes russ so great.

with the talent around him, im expecting an MVP caliber season with 55-60 wins :manny:

and i think it will happen. i wan to see him continue the consistent elite level he showed last year.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russell can't shoot to save his life and if he's not getting calls at the free throw line, he's severely limited.
Im sure you have stats to back this but I have thought Russ has developed a nice midrange game.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If by midrange you mean that lil elbow shot? :pachaha:

I don't think he shot that well from there like he did the previous year.
it did seem like it fell off slightly

with kyrie and steph poised to hit their full strides this season, and rose coming back

the PG position this year is just :noah: