Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Breh I know you not this slow....... go through all the posts again and think back to what we were arguing the other day. You gotta read properly breh.

:beli:

Take those Kyrie stan goggles off breh I'm talking bout Bennet not Kyrie.

This was my original post
Anthony Bennet has to be the dumbest player in the history of the league :flabbynsick:

Daps
Take those Kyrie stan googles off breh I'm taking about Bennet not Kyrie.

This was my original post
:dahell:

Breh you slow as hell. I quoted that post because for the last 4 or so days we been talking about how Kyrie should makes his teammates better, you were obviously watching the game,.. so that's why i said "I hope you watching how garbage this team is".. .. meaning not only Bennett being garbage but everyone else too (besides kyrie). If it wasn't clear to you in that post, I said in the next one:

"He's 12 from 21. Minimal bricking going on. Meanwhile his starting SG is 0 from 5, Waiters 5 from 14, Thompson 7 points and 4 turnovers. But I'm guessing you gonna blame Irving for all that too."

Why the hell would you think Bennett taking 21 shots when he only took 6? And not to mention I put it in coxtext by saying - 'but i'm guessing you gonna blame Irving for all that too'.

SERIOUSLY WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD OPENLY COME OUT AND DEFEND BENNETT? Did I really have to spell it out for you?

:snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mike Brown didn't draw up a play for Kyrie .. Wow
Kyrie didn't touch the ball when they were down 2 the 2nd to last play or when they were down 3 on the last play.

They had a flare screen called for him but of course that's a risky pass to make on an inbounds play unless there are perfect screens being set. But to have Clark as the secondary option when you need a 3? Why not Jack or even Miles?

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
:dahell:

Breh you slow as hell. I quoted that post because for the last 4 or so days we been talking about how Kyrie should makes his teammates better, you were obviously watching the game,.. so that's why i said "I hope you watching how garbage this team is".. .. meaning not only Bennett being garbage but everyone else too (besides kyrie). If it wasn't clear to you in that post, I said in the next one:

"He's 12 from 21. Minimal bricking going on. Meanwhile his starting SG is 0 from 5, Waiters 5 from 14, Thompson 7 points and 4 turnovers. But I'm guessing you gonna blame Irving for all that too."

Why the hell would you think Bennett taking 21 shots when he only took 6? And not to mention I put it in coxtext by saying - 'but i'm guessing you gonna blame Irving for all that too'.

SERIOUSLY WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD OPENLY COME OUT AND DEFEND BENNETT? Did I really have to spell it out for you?

:snoop:

Breh your taking stanning to another level. FOR THE LAST FUKIN TIME I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT KYRIE. I was talking about how Bennett is probably the dumbest player in the history of the league and than you come at me talking about Kyrie this Kyrie that when I wasn't even talking about dude. Why in the fuk would you mention Kyrie or think I was talking about Kyrie when I clearly said Bennett. I'm putting you on ignore you mentally challenged nikka.:camby:

orignal post

Anthony Bennett has to be the dumbest player in the history of the league

Last edited:
Daps
Breh your taking stanning to another level. FOR THE LAST FUKIN TIME I AM NOT TAKING ABOUT KYRIE NOR DEFENDING BENNETT. I was talking about how Bennett is probably the dumbest player in the history of the league and than you come at me talking about Kyrie this Kyrie that when I wasn't even taking about dude
breh,.... you slow as hell.

I know you weren't, but if your dumb ass read my post properly..... 'He's 12 from 21'. and 'But I'm guessing you gonna blame Irving for all that too.'...... surely you would of put two and two together. I don't give a fukk about Bennett..... it's like you got the memory of a goldfish.

You been shytting on Kyrie for the last week or so,..... saying he doesn't make his teammates better (have we not have had countless conversations around this?).... than you come in here saying Bennett dumbest player in history...... and all the other correspondence that followed.... surely to god you woulda pieced it together...

hell i shouldn't even be surprised.... :snoop:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
breh,.... you slow as hell.

I know you weren't, but if your dumb ass read my post properly..... 'He's 12 from 21'. and 'But I'm guessing you gonna blame Irving for all that too.'...... surely you would of put two and two together. I don't give a fukk about Bennett..... it's like you got the memory of a goldfish.

You been shytting on Kyrie for the last week or so,..... saying he doesn't make his teammates better (have we not have had countless conversations around this?).... than you come in here saying Bennett dumbest player in history...... and all the other correspondence that followed.... surely to god you woulda pieced it together...

hell i shouldn't even be surprised.... :snoop:

Why would I blame Kyrie for Bennett's bricks. Nothing in my posts said or suggested anything about Kyrie. You starting to sound like LWO members getting all defensive about Kyrie when I wasn't even talking bout him. :umad: