Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only danger I see for the Suns missing the playoffs is their back court.I don't know if they can continue playing Dragic and Bledsoe together.I think eventually, that's going to get old, and start to disrupt the chemistry a lil bit.

If they can get Emeka Okafor and Alex Len healthy, I think they'll have enough fire power to sneak in as a 7th-8th seed.

Especially Okafor, he'd be the perfect PF for this team.Even though they're the #1 fast breaking team in the league, I think they have the potential to be one of the top defensive teams if they can incorporate Okafor into the mix.Bledsoe and Dragic are excellent defenders...So is PJ Tucker.....Miles Plumlee is a beast at help side playing that Center position.

The only position they're weak at defensively is PF.....Okafors specialty.He'll also help them out on the boards.If healthy, I wouldn't be shocked to see him average 11-12 RPG playing at that pace.

Alex Len(Center from Maryland they drafted #5 overall) could probably help, but from what I've seen, he's garbage.Bad ankles/feet....you hardly ever see big men overcome that shyt.I don't know what they saw in the dude:yeshrug:....they say he projects as another Zydrunas Ilgauskas, but he's looked weak as fukk the few times I've seen him play.

If by some miracle he could get healthy and start living up to his potential, If I was a top team in the west, I wouldn't want to face the Suns in the 1st round

Honestly the Alex Len pick just looks like a bad pick but the suns have cap space and trade assets...I really really think in the next 2 years they'd be able to sign a star because their borderline as is...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so he could miss another tip in like last time?

I don't even mind the play, but Pek shoulda kicked it out once he realized he was too deep in the paint.

This is on Adelman for even thinking he needed to change the lineup.

Pek /Love /Hummel or LRMAM /JJ /Ricky. It was gonna hold up. Instead he subs in K-Mart to serve no purpose.

I could get worked up about all this, but I haven't seen a playoff game in my adult life and I never will. Like I said yesterday, the wrong owner died.
:damn: breh this post got me :to: and I'm not even a t wolves fan

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
The Kings won despite his azz. He just got lucky with talent in Sac-town and his Houston days where no different. He had Yao, Mcgrady, World Peace, Scola, battier, Bonzi Wells, Alston, Lowry, Kmart and Landry. If you cant win more than 50% of your games with those Rockets rosters than you have to be brain dead. Adelman is by far one of the worst coaches in the league. He has no in game adjustments, he never preaches defense and he hates his young players to the point where he would rather lose than give them playing time.
This I agree with 100% from what Ive seen so far from him :ehh:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the last 3 games for the wolves front court (POR/LAL/LAC)

Love
29&15&9 / 25,13,4 / 45,19, 6

Pekovic
30&9 / 22&13 / 34&14

average of 61.67 pts per game and 27.67 reb per game from those 2 combined, 2 blocks total in those 3 games from them though

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the last 3 games for the wolves front court (POR/LAL/LAC)

Love
29&15&9 / 25,13,4 / 45,19, 6

Pekovic
30&9 / 22&13 / 34&14

average of 61.67 pts per game and 27.67 reb per game from those 2 combined, 2 blocks total in those 3 games from them though

Well neither are shot blockers and ain't nothing wrong with that it's not their game. I like pek and love because they play there game.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
On the contract difference between Denver and Golden State, turned down more money in Denver?

"Like I said, it's what information is being let out," said Iguodala. "I didn't see it as more, maybe more from the team, but I didn't see it as more from here [Golden State]. Because it was un-guaranteed. So, when you say un-guaranteed, a number can sound bigger, but it's not really bigger ... kind of like football. So, sitting down with my people, we saw a different thing than that."
http://www.denverstiffs.com/2013/12/23/5239116/andre-iguodala-return-to-denver-nuggets-warriors

I hope we can put that "he turned down more money to join the Warriors" line to bed now.

guarantee 12 mil over 4 years to a 30 year old who relies heavily on his athleticism brehs. :huhldup:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
FG% on Drives. The minimum is 5 drives per game.

1. Jeremy Lin: 63.0% 8.1 drives per game
2. LeBron James: 60.6% 5.8 drives per game
3. Dwyane Wade: 59.6% 6.5 drives per game
4. Tony Parker: 56.0% 10.2 drives per game
5. Mike Conley: 55.4% 8.2 per game

http://stats.nba.com/playerTrackingD...&sortOrder=DES

really surprised at who topped the list...saw this on another board and remembered the best slasher thread

Surprise, Westbrook only converts 32% of his drives.

Last edited:
Daps
Points per game on drives -

#1 Monta Ellis - 8.6 points on 51%
#2 Tony Parker - 6.8 points on 56%
#3 Evan Turner - 6.3 points on 56.4%

monta.... the best slasher in the game :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was just something I noticed when watching them against the Mavs.At times, they looked indecisive about who was going to point guard the team when they were both out there.Kinda boggled down the offense a lil bit after the 1st quarter.

I feel like Bledsoe plays outside of the offensive scheme at times, to.Hornacek is a good coach, though.He's not afraid to sit Bledsoe for long stretches of time if the offense is rolling without him.Not taking anything away from Bledsoe, he's playing great, but sometimes he's too much of a "individual" out there.This is a contract year for him and he's trying to get it in.

Him and Dragic just have to continue to be humble and play disciplined ball.I've been noticing a lil :birdman:in Beldsoe's body language lately....maybe it's just me

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
It was just something I noticed when watching them against the Mavs.At times, they looked indecisive about who was going to point guard the team when they were both out there.Kinda boggled down the offense a lil bit after the 1st quarter.

I feel like Bledsoe plays outside of the offensive scheme at times, to.Hornacek is a good coach, though.He's not afraid to sit Bledsoe for long stretches of time if the offense is rolling without him.Not taking anything away from Bledsoe, he's playing great, but sometimes he's too much of a "individual" out there.This is a contract year for him and he's trying to get it in.

Him and Dragic just have to continue to be humble and play disciplined ball.I've been noticing a lil :birdman:in Beldsoe's body language lately....maybe it's just me
I mean there was some rumors of that in the preseason but it seems to be going well right now. The Suns also played well and won in the stretch that Bledsoe was out, plus winning cures everything. I just think the Suns' have the best backcourt in the game next to the Warriors and their play together has been one of the biggest reasons for our surprising success thus far. So I dont see how you could possibly name that same catalyst as their biggest danger in ultimately missing the playoffs.