Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
This game pretty much summed up the Twovles franchise. They are and will always be losers. They had KG, Spre, and Cassel and choked against the Lakers. They now have Love, Rubio, Martin and Pek and they can't even make the playoffs.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
well maybe not "crowded" per say but pek was surrounded by one or two players. Love was right next to rubio and nobody was guarding him.

I just rewound it. This is untrue. Deandre Jordan and his 17-foot wingspan was plenty close to Love

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
love should have been the one taking the last shot.
so he could miss another tip in like last time?

I don't even mind the play, but Pek shoulda kicked it out once he realized he was too deep in the paint.

This is on Adelman for even thinking he needed to change the lineup.

Pek /Love /Hummel or LRMAM /JJ /Ricky. It was gonna hold up. Instead he subs in K-Mart to serve no purpose.

I could get worked up about all this, but I haven't seen a playoff game in my adult life and I never will. Like I said yesterday, the wrong owner died.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
so he could miss another tip in like last time?

I don't even mind the play, but Pek shoulda kicked it out once he realized he was too deep in the paint.

This is on Adelman for even thinking he needed to change the lineup.

Pek /Love /Hummel or LRMAM /JJ /Ricky. It was gonna hold up. Instead he subs in K-Mart to serve no purpose.

I could get worked up about all this, but I haven't seen a playoff game in my adult life and I never will. Like I said yesterday, the wrong owner died.
8P0fS3T.gif

Milwaukee needs to move to Seattle so The Wolves can move to The East.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Are the Phoenix Suns for real? I haven't gotten a chance to watch them play this season...just highlights.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I still think Adelman is one of the most underappreciated coaches all time, but this season has me thinking his best days are behind him.

The Kings won despite his azz. He just got lucky with talent in Sac-town and his Houston days where no different. He had Yao, Mcgrady, World Peace, Scola, battier, Bonzi Wells, Alston, Lowry, Kmart and Landry. If you cant win more than 50% of your games with those Rockets rosters than you have to be brain dead. Adelman is by far one of the worst coaches in the league. He has no in game adjustments, he never preaches defense and he hates his young players to the point where he would rather lose than give them playing time.