Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
You're missing out. Theyre fun as hell and underrated at every position.

Can they maintain this and get a playoff spot?

Portland has convinced me they are a team to be reckoned with obviously, but the Suns tho I don't know. Right now Golden State and Memphis are not even in the playoffs if they started today.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
considering they only played the Lakers once, how did you come up with that conclusion? or are we gonna pretend you watch Phoenix games?
Bandwagon fags from Canada tryna question lifelong fans, aint that some shyt?
ecu8.png

Portland has convinced me they are a team to be reckoned with obviously, but the Suns tho I don't know. Right now Golden State and Memphis are not even in the playoffs if they started today.
Yeah as I said the other day, one good thing about all the wins the Suns have been getting lately is a lot have been against the other teams that they're gonna be battling with for playoff position. They have wins over the Warriors, Mavs, Rockets, Pelicans, two over the Nuggets. Im sure itll come down to the wire in the West again this year so all of that could factor in big. They also have two W's over Portland :ehh: They've been consistent and even their losses have almost all been by only a few points.

I think the Warriors will play their way in as it goes on. I didnt have Denver making it preseason and Ill stick with that. Also have Memphis missing :yeshrug:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bandwagon fags from Canada tryna question lifelong fans, aint that some shyt?
ecu8.png

Yeah as I said the other day, one good thing about all the wins the Suns have been getting lately is a lot have been against the other teams that they're gonna be battling with for playoff position. They have wins over the Warriors, Mavs, Rockets, Pelicans, two over the Nuggets. Im sure itll come down to the wire in the West again this year so all of that could factor in big. They also have two W's over Portland :ehh: They've been consistent and even their losses have almost all been by only a few points.

I think the Warriors will play their way in as it goes on. I didnt have Denver making it preseason and Ill stick with that. Also have Memphis missing :yeshrug:

you're from LA so tell me how you're a phoenix fan

:umad:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
you're from LA so tell me how you're a phoenix fan

:umad:
I grew up traveling back and forth, realized very young that majority of Laker fans were bytchmade and the rest is history. Currently live in the city whose team I rep :umad:

Now come up with some ducktales about how your neighbor's uncle used to watch the Lakers on Canadian TV and you've been a fan ever since you were 12 in 2005.
FmD57dk.png

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

They cool, but I'm starting to doubt they'll make any real noise in the playoffs; They may good to the semi finals. But that bench is still a major liability, definitely improved from last year

ROLO can't play the Center position for 48 minutes a game.

They still allow too many uncontested shots in the paint as well as second chance points. This mainly occurs from the second unit.

Joel Freeland is a good defender, slightly undersized but definitely hold down the fort while ROLO gets a breather.

Robinson is iight, his gameplay has definitely improved since the start of the season, but he's one of the main reason for the high number of points in the paint, gets into bad positioning

Meyer Leonard is just horrible. Dude just isn't ready for the NBA. I think he's a scorer, but the Trailblazers just need him for his size for rebounds and contesting shots.

Dorell Wright is cool on offense for the most but is a liability on defense. He does a lot of dumb moves defensively. It's especially noticable during clutch possessions. A few this year are bound to be lost solely because of him.

Mo Williams averages like 2-3 turnovers a gain

Everyone else does a decent enough job, or doesn't get enough playing time
were you at the game?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The only danger I see for the Suns missing the playoffs is their back court.I don't know if they can continue playing Dragic and Bledsoe together.I think eventually, that's going to get old, and start to disrupt the chemistry a lil bit.

If they can get Emeka Okafor and Alex Len healthy, I think they'll have enough fire power to sneak in as a 7th-8th seed.

Especially Okafor, he'd be the perfect PF for this team.Even though they're the #1 fast breaking team in the league, I think they have the potential to be one of the top defensive teams if they can incorporate Okafor into the mix.Bledsoe and Dragic are excellent defenders...So is PJ Tucker.....Miles Plumlee is a beast at help side playing that Center position.

The only position they're weak at defensively is PF.....Okafors specialty.He'll also help them out on the boards.If healthy, I wouldn't be shocked to see him average 11-12 RPG playing at that pace.

Alex Len(Center from Maryland they drafted #5 overall) could probably help, but from what I've seen, he's garbage.Bad ankles/feet....you hardly ever see big men overcome that shyt.I don't know what they saw in the dude:yeshrug:....they say he projects as another Zydrunas Ilgauskas, but he's looked weak as fukk the few times I've seen him play.

If by some miracle he could get healthy and start living up to his potential, If I was a top team in the west, I wouldn't want to face the Suns in the 1st round
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...tWVMTJX0fKhm1IH6A&sig2=IUwxBTa1jKMqvvBBFSm3Mg