Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bogut touches the ball every other possession. He just touches it in the high post. And Klay has been playing shytty for the last 2 weeks so don't give credit to Kawhi.

Lol at a 7 footer who's more than capable of producing buckets touching the ball "every other possession" in the HIGH post. If you don't see anything wrong with that...

And yea, I won't give credit for Kawhi taking Klay out of the game completely. I won't give him credit for peeling him on one end, beating him to the other side of the floor and laying it up on him with a foul that was not called. Yea, I won't give him credit for any of that :heh:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Heat almost did last year.

the heat trolled the spurs all year. made them think they were going to win the game in Miami without their starters, then snatched it away. they then rested their starters in san Antonio and won. then to cap it off they made them think they had the title won, then snatched that away too.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Heat almost did last year.

the heat trolled the spurs all year. made them think they were going to win the game in Miami without their starters, then snatched it away. they then rested their starters in san Antonio and won. then to cap it off they made them think they had the title won, then snatched that away too.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
131220-jamesdunk.gif
:lolbron: