Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
A loss is a loss. And now here's another loss from the Spurs who only played 1 starter in Oakland while ya'll dressed and played the whole damn team. And where was this unstoppable shooting from Klay that you brag about every chance you get? I know where it was, it was in Kawhi's back pocket. He was literally a non-factor....at home.

But here's one thing I don't understand about the Warriors, why does Bogut get so few touches? You have a legit 7 footer with decent post moves just out there not getting utilized.

Only thing this game did for me was assure me that if we see ya'll in the off's again, we gonna chop ya'll up and toss ya'll in the same bushes we did last year.
Bogut touches the ball every other possession. He just touches it in the high post. And Klay has been playing shytty for the last 2 weeks so don't give credit to Kawhi.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
The urgency isn't there yet with the players, like they're waiting for the schedule to get better. We've played a hellacious schedule, but the team's gotta make their own luck.

I want that Lakers win, but I REALLY want that Clipper win.
The lakers one is a must win for me.... Did you see that Chase is back fully in practice now? We might see him before 2014 :ohhh:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Don't worry about that. The word "seed" "playoffs" and postseason should be censored from us til we see 4 games over .500. I can't even remember the last time we won consecutive games

True Im still pissed about the damn Boston game :upsetfavre:
:whew: Just finished watching that Trailblazers v Wolves Game from the other night...

Have a few things to say:
Rubio is athletic is fukk, even though I heard he isn't best shooter per se, the way he moves, draws a big enough threat, to kick the ball back out to someone who's open. Very fun too watch....
Pec is cot damn monster, Idk how anyone can defend dude. He could easily be the next :shaq: the way he dominates the paint is undefendable because of his mass.
Love is better than I thought,
JJ can ball and has a lot of heart for an undersized guard
Martin has the weirdest looking shots, was expecting to see more offensive possessions from him

The Twolves are very good at fast breaks and have a nice game. They're a way better team than I though. I'm surprised they don't have more wins....

And reason the blazers lost is a combination between, Pec dominating the paint and getting tons offensive rebounds / putbacks and the blazers just came off an intense back to back road game. 4 games in 5 nights....

But the Twolves are an interesting team to watch. :salute:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:whew: Just finished watching that Trailblazers v Wolves Game from the other night...

Have a few things to say:
Rubio is athletic is fukk, even though I heard he isn't best shooter per se, the way he moves, draws a big enough threat, to kick the ball back out to someone who's open. Very fun too watch....
Pec is cot damn monster, Idk how anyone can defend dude. He could easily be the next :shaq: the way he dominates the paint is undefendable because of his mass.
Love is better than I thought,
JJ can ball and has a lot of heart for an undersized guard
Martin has the weirdest looking shots, was expecting to see more offensive possessions from him

The Twolves are very good at fast breaks and have a nice game. They're a way better team than I though. I'm surprised they don't have more wins....

And reason the blazers lost is a combination between, Pec dominating the paint and getting tons offensive rebounds / putbacks and the blazers just came off an intense back to back road game. 4 games in 5 nights....

But the Twolves are an interesting team to watch. :salute:
Pek would be an absolute MONSTER if he dunked the ball more :smh: For a big man he plays pretty finesse

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Pek would be an absolute MONSTER if he dunked the ball more :smh: For a big man he plays pretty finesse
I thought his game was good. He doesn't need to dunk too often to be effective.

For example look at DMC. Breh tries too dunk sohh much, that his moves are predictable. :smh: I can literally be watching a kings game, see someone pass the ball to DMC, then two seconds see DMC try to power his way to the rim, despite being aggressively contested from the start.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, point is, a players shot tendency shouldn't be sohh predictable. I was thrown off when I Pek make shots from the free throw line and beyond like nothing. His post game is nice, even when being contested.

His presence in the paint literally forces teams to double him, thus leaving someone open...

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I thought his game was good. He doesn't need to dunk too often to be effective.

For example look at DMC. Breh tries too dunk sohh much, that his moves are predictable. :smh: I can literally be watching a kings game, see someone pass the ball to DMC, then two seconds see DMC try to power his way to the rim, despite being aggressively contested from the start.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, point is, a players shot tendency shouldn't be sohh predictable. I was thrown off when I Pek make shots from the free throw line and beyond like nothing. His post game is nice, even when being contested.

His presence in the paint literally forces teams to double him, thus leaving someone open...
I love his post game, I really do. He had a really good game against yall but he blows a lot of REALLY close layups... I just want him to just dunk the ball once :damn: lol
He would be :shaq: like if he dunked more...

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/i...lard_treats_boys_and_girls_club_to_shopp.html

-2a783e504b87cbe3.jpg

That's my East Oakland Santa right there!!!!!