Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know. We played the Spurs in San Antonio without Curry and only lost by 2.

A loss is a loss. And now here's another loss from the Spurs who only played 1 starter in Oakland while ya'll dressed and played the whole damn team. And where was this unstoppable shooting from Klay that you brag about every chance you get? I know where it was, it was in Kawhi's back pocket. He was literally a non-factor....at home.

But here's one thing I don't understand about the Warriors, why does Bogut get so few touches? You have a legit 7 footer with decent post moves just out there not getting utilized.

Only thing this game did for me was assure me that if we see ya'll in the off's again, we gonna chop ya'll up and toss ya'll in the same bushes we did last year.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
A loss is a loss. And now here's another loss from the Spurs who only played 1 starter in Oakland while ya'll dressed and played the whole damn team. And where was this unstoppable shooting from Klay that you brag about every chance you get? I know where it was, it was in Kawhi's back pocket. He was literally a non-factor....at home.

But here's one thing I don't understand about the Warriors, why does Bogut get so few touches? You have a legit 7 footer with decent post moves just out there not getting utilized.

Only thing this game did for me was assure me that if we see ya'll in the off's again, we gonna chop ya'll up and toss ya'll in the same bushes we did last year.
Bogut had some of the most crucial turnovers towards the end

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bogut had some of the most crucial turnovers towards the end

But that's kinda the point though. He has so few touches, that when he does get some, he's not in rhythm with how the offense is flowing. Get him involved early and let him gel with the offense from there on out.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Warriors are Nash/Amare Suns to me :yeshrug:

Their fun as hell to watch because they can score with anybody & defense isn't their bigggest strength (outside of a couple of them), but they ain't going to win the conference because there are just better teams in their way.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I blame Mark Jackson for that shyt. If these cats want to win, Bogut and Lee would see more touches but it seems that him and the dumbass fans are more concern with scoring 120 pts than playing a more effective offense.

Yeah I don't understand shyt if that's the case they didn't need to resign bout they could of went and got a shot blocker rebounder.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah... Warriors ain't shyt. Pretenders
I said this all offseason. When you big free agent acquisition is Iggy you can't by amen serious. He's not game hanger that puts a team over the top.

And klay has fallen back to his usual self. Like I said when he puts a whole season together then we can talk about his tanking until then.....

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Iggy's back watch the wins pile up.
1300124374_creepy-kid-behind-puyol.gif